Chapter 3 💞

"What did you found the boy who your waiting from childhood" kinn screamed with excitement 😲

Vegespete childhood

(Vegas family well known in business environment he was like a young master 🤴 who have anything he want. Vegas father always wanted to become top in his business so he don't spend much time with his family vegas always want to be with his father but he doesn't care about vegas. Vegas have only his mother who love him unconditionally. So Vegas always show cold expression except to his mom. During his childhood time most of the time his dad and mom fight each other that time vegas ran away from home and stay in children playground lonely. Some of the bully students come and make ruckus to vegas by beating him. At the one boy come in front of vegas like protecting him, vegas observed that boy who have small dumpling 🥟 cheeks and pinkish lips 👄. "Yo..you big bullies go away otherwise I be bet you all" pete screamed with tears. All the bullies laugh at him try to beat him and vegas, pete suddenly hugged vegas to protect him at the time some adults are start coming to park so the bullies leave them without doing anything. Vegas was surprised 🙀 by pete action he doesn't have any friends to take or play first person approached vegas was pete, he sniff pete because he has sweet scent like strawberry 🍓. Vegas removed pete and wipe his tears who crying like a sad kitten 😿.

"Brother don't worry hereafter I will protect you from the bullies" pete told vegas by holding his hand "why do you want to protect me" vegas asked  "because I like your eyes" vegas chukkled. This was first time he was happy whole heartedly. Like this many days went. Vegas asked pete if I gone one day what will you do, pete started to cry 😭 no brother I always want to with you. "You can't always with me my wife only live with me" vegas teased pete. "Then I ...I will marry brother and live with you" 🥺. Vegas somewhat feel happy to hear this.

One day vegas father come with a boy child in his hand, he was Macau child of his second wife. Vegas mother devasted and fight with vegas dad. Vegas mother furstrated by his husband and decide to leave his family and go without telling anyone. Vegas can't beleive his mother went without telling him and cried alot but can't do anything. Vegas dad married Macau's mother only for business he don't care even for Macau and also his second wife also don't care about this marriage or child.

Macau always cry 😢, vegas got irritated by seeing him but he worried for him so he took care of him with his whole heart. By this incident he didn't see pete so he went to park, but pete didn't show up he waited many month but after that he knows that pete went to other city. From then onwards vegas wait for his love 💕)

PRESENT

Kinn happy for vegas because he know about vegas childhood.(But kinn don't know pete is the person vegas taking about) "Ok vegas I planning to held a party this weekend you must come" mile invite vegas. "Why sudden party"

"My baby and his best friend completed their College so I want to give him party".
"Oh your boyfriend Porsche 🙄 why are you showing off ...tsk" vegas teased him.
"If I want I will tell whole world" both chuckled.

In the Saturday kinn held a party for both Porsche and Pete. Kinn's friend tanhkun and Kim attended. "Pete fast man we will late for party....this party is mainly held for you and me" Porsche shouted."ok ok coming " pete told by drinking is rosemilk . "Your such a baby pete we are going party but you drinking rosemilk" Porsche smiled and pinch his cheeks. "You know I can't live without my rosemilk" pete showed his puppy eyes 🥺. And somehow pete don't know why he feel extreme happy like he going to meet important person of his life."Ok ok come mile is waiting". Porsche can't resist this cute Pete baby eyes.

In the entrance of the bar "oi I forgot to buy gift for p'tanhkun in car" pete suddenly remembered and asked Porsche to go first. Tanhkun is like older brother to kinn who love pete and also bit bossy 😎. Pete also like Tanhkun so he always give presents whenever he meet him.

Pete took his gift from car and walked towards the bar. While waking towards the entrance he bumped into the person infront of him and going to fall. By fear pete grab the court of that and both feel down. The person he pulled was vegas.(( Oh my..my..my god they meet 🙈🙈..sorry this is me screaming))

They both loose balance and fell down. Vegas was top of the pete helding pete's head one hand and other touching his butt 🍑 and their lips touched slightly.

 Vegas was top of the pete helding pete's head one hand and other touching his butt 🍑 and their lips touched slightly

(Hehe 🤭🙈 childhood of Vegas and Pete)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author : Ok friends I think I stop here. Thank you 💕💕 I hop you enjoyed it and feel free to comment