Chapter 15 💞 Confessions

Pete and Tay arrived to the hall. In the enterance Porsche kinn tanhkun and Kim are waiting for Pete. " Oi Pete I miss you soooo much" tanhkun hugged 🫂 Pete. " P' I miss you too" Pete give his big smile.

"Oi oi why you squeezing my pretty boy 😒" Tay pulled Pete. "Oi Tay what are you doing with Pete, and first why I can't hugg Pete he his my boy" Tanhkun push Tay. "Pete come here" and pulled him. All kinn Tanhkun Kim Vegas are friends with Tay they studied together.

" Oi Tanhkun where is your grandchildren, why in this age you coming to the party like this ..... grandpa" both Tay and Tanhkun always tease each other. Pete don't know what to do , porsche grab Pete and escaped that place.

" Ah why this kinn and vegas friends are like this🙄......oi Pete why are you coming with Tay why not with Vegas" Porsche asked pete. " Oh he told Me to go first and he was going to be dance partner with Ms.Mai " Pete told sadly. " What is he abandoning you, I know he is saral*o " Porsche cursed him. "No no por Ms.Mai is his best friend so it's common, don't think like that all is good ☺️ " pete smiled to Porsche. "Even though I don't believe him" Porsche clench his wrist. Pete don't want Porsche to worry so he want to distract him " por look there I think P'kinn is not your dance partner today look he already crowded with ladies.

Porsche look kinn got angry  💢 asked pete to stay there and don't go without informing anyone. Porsche walked towards kinn " ladies will you excuse me I want my boyfriend some minutes " he took away kinn from them.

After sometime............

Mai entered with her brother Tay to the hall, the party was started after cutting cake. Pete gives Mai her present "oh Pete thank you so much, it's sooo beautiful 😍" " happy birthday Ms.Mai" pete wishes her.

"Pete you look stunning I want to dance with you today" Mai joyed. Vegas looking Pete without taking his eyes. "Oh no today this pretty boy is mine " Tay pulled Pete. Vegas warns Tay with his eyes. Tay pulled Pete and escaped from his death aura.

 Tay pulled Pete and escaped from his death aura

All the partners dance gracely like a angels. VegaiMai TayPete KinnPorsche all attract the all audiences. Pete feel some eyes are watching him it gives fear. After dance all the people come to the stage give there wishes to Mai. Vegas looked Pete while grabbing Mike in his hand "I wish Mai to have a wonderful day and always be happy with her love of his life".

Pete thought vegas will tell Mai is his girlfriend but he didn't say anything After that all members enjoyed their drinks 🍷. Little girl come to Pete, grab Pete clothe and pulled him. Pete look down, the girl with roses 🌹" P' someone gave it to you and that person in the garden" that girl give pete flowers and ran.

Pete confused 🤔 who is going to give him flowers. He took the flower and went to garden to look who is that. In the garden there was small room. He opened the room he was shocked 😳 .

The room was filled with red ballons 🎈🎈 and the ton of spot light pointed to that room . And the breeze of flowers 🌺 and sound of small birds it give peace of mind.

Pete when he opened the door the ton of ballons float towards the sky, little birds fly around the pete. He saw vegas standing in the center of room. Pete don't know whats happening. Vegas walk towards pete little bit.

"Pete my baby I know you were very confused and angry with me because I avoid you this period of time. Yes I avoid you because I don't want to spoil these plan. I always loved you with my whole heart, I know you always think I sympathys you. No it's not I loved you before knowing about you. There are something you don't know. You always asked about this ring, You thought Mai is the one who put this ring but no I made two customeraized ring when I was in USA, one I wear has name "PETE'S" and other one has "VEGAS'S". I prepared it for you. And Mai bring that one I kept it in USA. You may think how I prepared this when I'm in USA. I always search for you, when I first saw you in the restaurant I was very happy that I found you. And you remember when we play truth or dare game Porsche asked about my first love *Pete you are my first childhood love* ".

Vegas show the chain to pete. Pete saw the necklace, he was so shocked 😲 he can't move. Vegas come near Pete, pete suddenly ran from that place. Pete ran as fast as he can. He ran so fast and reach his condo. He start to search his room in nervous. Under his bed he found the box and opened it he saw the chain, it was when pete give this couples necklace vegas when he was child.

He was very happy and shocked that vegas was the one he loved when he was child. Vegas was the one who accompanied him during no one there for pete. Pete always wait for vegas in playground but he never came but he waited. After that incident he have some memory loss for some month. Pete was very happy when he saw the chain so he ran without thinking ran and look for this chain. He grabbed that necklace again ran to the party hall.

Vegas was very nervous, when he saw pete ran away. He thought pete was angry with him that he hide all this. He sat down and felt his heart was paining. Kinn and all others come to the place saw vegas sitting in the floor. And asked Vegas what happened.

Porsche was worried were pete went. All Tay Kim Tanhkun Arm went to search for Pete. Pete can't wait to see Vegas while he was running he was stoped by group of people, they abduct him by spraying in his face.

All were searching and  calling him but he was unreachable. Tay and Arm goes in one direction, by their way they saw chain in the ground with Pete tie. They took that and went to Vegas.

" I think pete is in some danger" kinn took the tie. Tay suddenly remembers " yes when me and Pete went to shopping before coming here I saw person holding Pete hand and try to take knife from his pocket before I noticed come quickly he ran away.....but I don't see his face his hands are covered with wounds"

Vegas and Kinn look each other and nodded. "It must be him" kinn told. " Who is that kinn .....how we are going to find pete" Porsche asked in panic.

" After the incident happened to pete in that party I gave Pete a watch, in that I have gps. We can locate his place" pete wait for me vegas prayed.

 We can locate his place" pete wait for me vegas prayed