Chapter 16 💞

Vegas and others go search for the Pete with the gps tracker. Kinn arranged some people to look on the cctv footage. They found that some group of people kidnapped Pete in the corner of the road. Kinn sent the location to Vegas. Vegas Porsche and Tanhkun all went together. And Tay Arm and Kim went together.

" Who the f** kidnapped Pete, if I found that bastard I will broke his face" tanhkun screamed. " If anything happened to him ........😨 " Tanhkun said in fear.

" You shut your mouth man " Vegas look tanhkun in anger😡. " What I just said if, you is the reason that Pete is kidnapped. Why don't you run after him will he leaves"

" Both just stop it, this is not time for you two to fight we just hope that pete to be safe. Vegas do you know who kidnapped Pete" Porsche asked Vegas.

" You remember Aat he is the one who kidnapped Pete." Porsche and Tanhkun was shocked " what how is he ....just how he is still alive you guys realase him " Porsche know the anger of kinn and vegas he thought they never realase Aat. "We tortured him for more than three months, and we released him in that state, so he will suffer" Vegas told what happened to them. Porsche and Tanhkun in silent they don't ask anything. Vegas prayed look at the chain, that pete had he griped the chain" please pete be safe" he thought himself.

In the underground area

" Who are you all why do you kidnapped me " pete screamed to all. All the people look at him silently. Sometime later the man covered with black dress appeared in front of Pete. He removed the black dress , pete stunned looking at his face hand and legs. His face add many scar and nail in hand and legs are not there, mostly the wounds are not treated. "What Pete you don't recognise me you are the reason I'm in this state, that time I missed you know I don't leave you like that" . Pete look his face after that he recognises " A...Aat is you 😦 " pete shocked. Vegas told he beat Aat and he is send to jail.

" Oh know you recognise me pete" Aat touch pete face. "Who take your f** hands from my face" pete shake his face. "You deserve this .....you deserve for what you done to me"

Aat slap Pete face. Aat smirked and pulled pete face closer" you listen I will give this pain to Vegas, he will definitely broke while he come and see your condition, he is a beast he was the reason for my condition" Aat turned around signal his people, they took iron rod beat the Pete. Pete screamed in pain " wh.... whatever you do vegas wi...will definitely kill you" Aat stopped them come with a jar. "Pete do you know what this , it is called acid liquid if it touch your tender skin it will melt."

He took the jar in his hand start to raise but in the light second Aat feel down in pain and the acid was on the floor. Pete opened the eyes look at the side Vegas standing with his gun , in few moments all reached the place kinn's people. Kinn ordered to kill all. Vegas rushed to Pete, saw pete and cried seeing him beaten. Pete with pain he have smiled after seeing vegas and gone unconscious.

Tay Arm Kim Tanhkun took Pete to the hospital. Vegas come to Aat seeing him laugh like a psycho "I will destroy pete.....I will destroy you " told continuosly. Vegas without thinking shot him.

In hospital.........

Pete was admitted in the hospital doctor said the wound was deep and blood are lost. So they start doing the operation. Nearly one week pete still don't open his eyes.

Vegas always with him . Porsche kinn tanhkun all visit him daily and speak to him. "Oi Pete how many days are you planning to be sleeping I planned many thinks to do after confessions I planned to take you date, and buying house for us two, adapting baby cat, marrying you. But you are just sleeping here. If you don't wakeup I will go marry Mai and I don't make curry 🍛 for you" . Vegas cried keeping face in the bed of pete. Pete raised his hand slowly and pat his head. Vegas suddenly raised from shock 😲.

"Yo..you bastard then wh...who are you go.. going to give m...my curry "pete speaked. Vegas kneeled down burst into cry.

 Vegas kneeled down burst into cry