Chapter 7 💞

Warning : there must be some distressing content read with cautious.

" Mr.Aat why are you doing this to me" pete screamed after gaining his consciousness. "Oh baby boy your so cute when I see fear in your eyes" he try to touch his face. Pete dodge, he felt very disgust.

"I see you are the most important person to Vegas. I can't win or shake his guts with anything he always stand up right. I want to see vegas break down 💔 to see his important person like this." Aat clenched his wrist.

"Oh pete I heard something from your High school. That time you got bullied" pete widen his eyes in shock.

(During vegas disappear pete felt lonely he always wait for vegas in playground. One night he waited for him and slept there some gang of pervet weared mask come to the park. That was a big change in pete life. They attacked pete sexually.
They beat him with rod, some beat in the head. Those guys are psychopaths who enjoy from other suffering🤬🤬. Pete was a child can't do anything thing. After morning Porsche mom found pete in that state they can't believe her eyes 🥺.After seeing pete in this state they took him with her. Pete nearly some months he don't speak to anyone, after love and caring from Porsche parents he returned to his self and to forget those incident he always show happy and positive vibes to all.)

After recalling this incident pete is very nervous, his body began to shake. Aat do some background check about pete.

"Don't worry pete I don't touch you " Aat smirked and sit behind the camera. He singled some people ,the group of people weared mask enter the room . Pete is very afraid" ple... please Aat don't do this to me.... "Pete cried. Gang of guys removed pete dress and start to harass him, pete struggled try to fight. One guy kick his stomach , pete can't move cried out of his pain . They bite pete tender body which make it bleed 🩸

Kinn, Porsche, Vegas all searched for pete then they found pete was dragged from the restroom. Soon they reach the floor they hear pete screame.

That time Vegas feel his heart stop beating and can't move his body. When they broke the door they can't believe to see pete in the condition. Vegas stop in the door starring the pete.

Kinn and Porsche aggressively beat the guys. Soon kinn's bodyguard enter and capture them and Aat. And release pete.

"Vegas you go take pete to home" kinn pat his shoulder. Vegas move to Aat grabbing his collar and told YOU WAIT FOR ME.

Vegas took pete in his hand and drove to his home. Pete was in unconscious. Vegas hand was shaking he don't know how this thing happened. He took pete to shower and do medicine to his injuries. When he see the tooth mark in pete body
he punched the glass table, he can't control his anger.

" Prepare food for pete and watch him closely if he wakeup immediately contact me" vegas asked his maid

The maid who watched vegas grow from childhood, very worried to see him like that. Vegas was like this when his mother leave him after that he was again like that for this person. The maid understood how important this person to Vegas.
.
.
.
.
In the dungeon

Kinn keep Aat in the dungeon , he was beaten by Porsche and look half dead.
Vegas arrive at the place," don't overdo" kinn told vegas." Don't worry I won't kill him, I show how the  hell will be".

After entering room Aat watched vegas approaching him." Vegas I'm sor.. sorry I will not do again I ..I ..I go away I don't show again " Aat cried. Vegas don't speak anything he just took the box in corner. He opened it and tool needle nose. Aat widen his eyes and screamed " no vegas no ....."

Vegas hold Aat hand pluck his nails Aat screamed, vegas didn't see his face only though how pete was in that condition by picturing it he start to pluck his all nails. Aat became unconscious. Vegas ordered leave him like this don't treat his wound and don't give any food .

Vegas got call from his maid " young master come fast...pete ....pete waked up"

pete waked up"