Chapter 13 💞

Pete felt very sad even he told that he his going to meet porsche but vegas don't stop him or ask anything. And also he promised to go dinner with him but now he is going to dinner with Mai. Pete sulked 😓

"I think Taimi is correct, Mai is vegas girlfriend then why did he tell me to be his lover" pete was very sad. Pete got message from Vegas that he will come late so he asked to eat and sleep.

" Tsk, why he care about me, know he have someone. I will not wait for him" after saying pete leave the house to meet porsche.

Pete went to kinn's house, after Porsche working for kinn he also moved in with  him.Pete went inside the room, Porsche sat on kinn's lap and giving him kiss 💋. Both there hands exploring each other.

Pete suddenly slam the door. Porsche shocked and push kinn down " I already told pete will be here, you stupid kinn" Porsche leave kinn and run to pete.

 Porsche shocked and push kinn down " I already told pete will be here, you stupid kinn" Porsche leave kinn and run to pete

(Kinn reaction after Porsche push
him)

Pete blushed and run towards the hall. Porsche stop him "Pete when did you come...." kinn followed Porsche. "Pete when did you came" kinn asked Pete."I ....I came know only don't worry I'm blind I didn't see it (clearly)😂"
Porsche smack his head.

Porsche note Pete face is not ok."pete why do you look upset what happened" Porsche asked pete. "Nothing I just want to meet you".

"Pete don't hide anything from me, did vegas do anything" "oi kinn do you know what happened" Porsche asked kinn doubtly 🤨 "how do I know baby".

"por nothing I just want to see you 🥺" Porsche don't know why pete looking sad and he didn't tell anything so he don't want to ask him anything. Porsche asked pete to take rest and they will hangout. After pete went he at looked kinn " kinn if your cousin did anything pete I will smash is face" and he left.

Kinn sighed when this vegas solve everything.

Pete doesn't want to tell about Mai to Porsche because he wished all he thoughts about vegas and Mai will false. He waits for Vegas to tell him.

Porsche and Pete ready and went out in Porsche and Pete fav bike. Porsche don't allow kinn  because he want him and Pete to enjoy alone.

They went many places to eat and play in theme park. Pete felt very relaxed.

In other side.....

Vegas had his dinner with Mai. " So he is the reason you always reject many girls in our Cllg day" vegas nodded. "He is very cute 🥰 and innocent 😇, even the time we dated you only take about him even though you two don't have many memories"  Mai stare vegas.

Mai and Vegas studied in same College, vegas even though he lost contact with pete. He always search and ask many people about pete. During his college time only he got information about pete existence and his photo. That was his first time he saw pete after so so many years. So he waited for him because he want to strong himself to stand against his father. He don't want to suffer like his childhood. That's the reason he identify pete in restaurant during meet with kinn.

"Did you bring that" vegas asked Mai. Mai handover the ring to Vegas. Vegas planned this ring many years before. But that was in US. Vegas took the ring from the box and the ring from his hand, he saw the name in it.

Ring in Vegas hand has the name of "PETE'S" and the ring Mai give has "VEGAS'S".

 Both Porsche and Pete enjoyed very much

Both Porsche and Pete enjoyed very much. Took many pics. Porsche took pete to drop in vegas house. Pete scrolled the photos he took with Porsche. He noted something weird, there is strange man who covered with dirty clothes, he is in all pics but very distanced. Pete also feeled like someone is following them. He thought that is hallucination. He didn't tell porsche, he don't want to make him upset unwantedly. Maybe he thinking wrong.

(Who will be this strange person, is he do any harm to Pete....stay tuned)

.
.
.
.

Author: sorry guys 😔 for not uploading these days, I was sick 😷. Know I'm ok next chapter will be coming soon.💕