Chapter 9 💞

Pete opened the eyes felt like something holding him strongly, he can't move. He turn his head to side and found vegas sleeping. He watch vegas sleeping peacefully and he look very beautiful 😍. Pete forgot horrible incident happened to him by seeing vegas face. He felt happy by the presence of vegas.

Pete recalled all the things happened between vegas and him. Is he want to be with him, is he never leave me. Is vegas like me or just he was comforting me, there are many thoughts in pete mind. Taimi told he had girlfriend is that true then why he caring about me. Am..am I really love 💕 vegas. Many thoughts 💭 flow in pete mind.

And he saw the ring 💍 in vegas hand he felt sad and hope it was not true. He hugged vegas and went to sleep.

After few hours....

Pete waked up, but vegas was not there. And saw a note in table " take rest today and eat your food I will come and see you in evening 😚 " . Pete saw that note and giggles.

Pete look around the place , the house was very big. "Oh mr.pete you wakeup do you want anything to eat" the maid asked him. " Oh don't call me Mr just pete is enough, and thank you I will eat later" pete gives his big smile .

In office

Vegas attend and work meetings and file. And he asked kinn to release Aat, also he sabotage all the business of Aat know he has nothing just a trash.

Kinn and Porsche come to meet Vegas. "I already told I don't believe him. He can't protect Pete, because of him Pete was hurt" Porsche complained. "I will protect him with my life" vegas told in straight face. Kinn grab Porsche hand "don't worry Porsche, Vegas definitely protect Pete"

"Do you like pete" Porsche asked Vegas. Without hesitation vegas answerd yes, and he told his childhood memories to Porsche.

Porsche sighed 😮‍💨. He told vegas all the pain he obtained in his childhood and asked him to take care of him.

Vegas can't believe those things are happened to pete he blame himself, is that happened because I meet him. He can't hold back his tears 😿. "Pete don't I will definitely not leave you and protect and love you".

"Achu..🤧 who is talking about me".- Pete

Vegas reached home 🏡 saw there is figure near the door it was pete. He was very happy someone is waiting for him ☺️. " Welcome home " pete welcomed vegas. Vegas carry Pete in his arm.

"Oh vegas put me down, there are people watching " pete closed his face in shyness.  " Who dare to see" vegas teased him.

"Pete wait in your room I have surprise for you" vegas asked pete to go room. He prepared all favourite food for Pete.

"Oh my...these all you made it 😲 " pete surprised 🙀 by all the food. "Yes if you want I will make for you lifetime..... I'm willing to be your personal chef if you like" vegas asked pete by grabbing his face.

Oh my god vegas asking me to be his lover pete screamed internally. Vegas give pete rosemilk in pete hand "will you be my lover"

Pete stand in tip toe and pulled toward him and kissed him. It was long passionate kiss. Vegas slip his tongue in pete and fought for dominance. His hands travel through all his body . He only released him after pete felt short of breath.

Vegas watching pete 🤗💞💕