Chapter 4 💞

Pete can't beleive what happened he forgot about his surroundings and watched veges without moving and he was shocked because his first kiss 😘 was stolen by stranger.

"Pete where are you" Porsche come to search for pete. He saw pete was pressed under some stranger and kissed. He got very angry and pulled vegas and punched." How dare you to do like that to my pete " Porsche helled to vegas. Vegas got angry 😡 and punch porsche. Pete try to stop Porsche" por stop it, it was my mistake I feel down by loosing balance, he only helped me" pete try to calm down Porsche.

Suddenly kinn come and control both Porsche and Vegas. After some time Porsche cool down and kinn introduce vegas to his friends." Oh he is your long distance cousin you always talk about" kim asked by changing the environment.

"Ok guys today my boyfriend Porsche and my chubby brother Pete both they finished their College so enjoy the party" kinn toss his glass. Vegas stare Pete and try to speak with him but Porsche pulled pete toward him and sit between him and vegas. Somehow Porsche hate Vegas who staring at pete like a food 🥑.

"Pete Porsche what are you guys going to do" tankhun asked about their future plans. "P'tanhkun I want to join to Ducati bike company" Vegas get very happy by hearing what pete told 😃. Vegas thought to himself baby you want to work in my company, he smirked. Pete feels somebody is watching him and look vegas. He was very happy by looking vegas he don't know why.

" And my baby work in my company" kinn hugged Porsche "ya ya" all laughed.
All enjoy their drinks.

"So you know he is the one I told you about, he love to work in your company" kinn showed pete to vegas. Vegas gives smile , he didn't told about pete to kinn.
And just ask kinn don't tell I'm a ceo.

First he want to make pete love. He can't tell pete he was his childhood person who he spent with because his father definitely will not approve it because he simply want to make marriage for business. So he force vegas to marry any of his business friend for his benefit and he definitely give problems to pete so Vegas want to protect him.

After some days..........

Pete prepared for his interview." Peteee...why can't you work with me" Porsche asked pete." I know por it's first time we will not spend time more" pete also feel sad. "Ok ok don't feel sad , this your dream job and if anything happened call me immediately ok" pete nodded his head.

In the ducati waited for his interview, he was very nervously entered the room. He saw the man and shouted " Mr.vegas you are here".

vegas you are here"