Chapter 10 💞

" Vegas wakeup fast we want to go office" pete shouting at vegas. "Aiya baby why are you scolding me morning itself, I want to sleep come here why so hurry let's sleep some more time" vegas pulled towards him. "You can sleep, because your the boss but I can't"

From that day Vegas and Pete start to live together in Vegas house. And also Vegas brother Macau is very happy for his brother who found his person of his life. They don't officially tell anyone about their relationship.

Pete get ready for his work , his cheeks become soo red like cherry 🍒 saw his body covered with hickey. " Ai saraleo what you done to me, know I want to cover this with makeup".

Vegas hugged pete from back "What these are my arts " he start to give more.
" P's where are you both I'm very hungry...." Macau shut open the door. Pete pushed Vegas down. Vegas stare Macau, " I don't see anything you carry on p' "

 Vegas stare Macau, " I don't see anything you carry on p' "

They both ready and had tiffin with Macau. Vegas feed Pete, pete got shy because Macau was there. " Oh oh P'Pete don't be shy , I didn't see at all" they were very happy.

Both vegas pete went to the office. Vegas don't miss any single chance to express his love 💕 to pete. " Idk why but there is big difference in Mr.Vegas " Arm told pete.
" Ya after Pete joined our company Mr.Vegas cold expression is gone".
"No no his cold expression is gone only he was with pete" Arm and Taimi start their gossiping things.

Pete just listened to their conversation and thought ya he became lovely because of me.

"Maybe he met his girlfriend" Taimi claimed. Arm should see there is something going on between Pete and Vegas but this Taimi didn't see it (😒).

Pete suddenly felt very sad after hearing vegas having girlfriend but he don't asked about it. He believes Vegas will love only him.

Arm noticed pete face " I don't think so Mr.vegas have girlfriend, if he have why we don't see her these many years"
He pat Pete shoulder. Pete somehow feel ok.

" Pete we should leave the work quickly you know kinn invited us for night dinner party to his house"

" Ya I remember por called me and informed six times already, and also we want to buy gift, P'tanhkun will come"

Vegas rolled his eyes 😒 "ya ya buy if you want" pete giggles seeing jealous vegas, give him cute kisses 😚 to him.