Chapter 17 💞 My life you are

After few months .......

"Pete you should think twice do you really going to miss this handsome looking man just for that cold hearted Vegas" Tay come around and ask Pete continuosly. "Oi oi stop your nonsense talk I also don't like pete to marry that vegas but anyway I will give permission to him with vegas but not with you so stop messing here" Tanhkun kick him.

After pete recovered, vegas and Pete decided to marry. Pete get ready and was very nervous 💗💗 his heart his raising fast. "Brother in law are you ready" Macau asked pete. "Macau wh.... why did you call me that". " What you will marry me brother so technically you will be my brother in law" pete blushed.

" Ai Macau don't tease my friend see his face is like a rosemilk" Porsche tap Macau head. "Ok phi I don't tease him, I will go check my brother you bring brother in law there" he told and runaway.

 "Ok phi I don't tease him, I will go check my brother you bring brother in law there" he told and runaway

*VEGAS*

*PETE*

Pete walked through the door saw vegas in white court, come close to him. Vegas grabbed his hand " you look stunning baby" kissed him in his hand. " You too, you looking beautiful love" pete whispered.

Kinnporsche Tanhkun Kim tay Mai Arm
Taimi all the friends gathered.

"What Taimi do you want to say anything" Arm asked Taimi.

" What I told you there is something between Mr.vegas and Pete" Taimi smiled 😁. Arm cross his hand "oh I see....🤨"

"Wow both looking good" Mai told in excited "look vegas my god ...."

" What vegas....pete looking handsome vegas his ok " Tay joined.

" Ya whatever if that vegas do anything to pete I will burn his house down" Tanhkun shout to vegas.

All were very happy. Vegas and Pete exchanged there rings. Vegas pulled pete by grabbing his waist closer and looked all and smirked 😏 and kissed pete. Pete through flower it landed in hand of Tay and Arm (🤭🤭✌️)

"Kinn kinn did you see pete I can't find him in his room" Porsche asked kinn. I think vegas abduct him.

Vegas carried Pete like a bride to there house. " Vegas put me down somebody will see" "I don't care I'm carrying my wife so what" . Vegas put pete in the bed. Vegas grabbed pete face " pete I love you 💕" pete hugged him tightly. " I love you Phi "

" I want to thank many people without them I will never meet you. Por and his family is done many things. And also P'kinn know I got many people who care about me and I got you my love" pete spoke his heart out.

" I got your my life" vegas kissed him. It was a passionate kiss. Both there tongue explore each other. And they seperate after short of breath. Vegas removed pete dress start kissing his chubby cheeks. Kissed his neck pete felt shiver. Pete felt warmth from vegas. Both trace there hands on the body.

Vegas come close to pete to his ear " pete don't call Porsche 'por' " " why ....do you want me to call you 'por'" Pete asked him.  ( 'por' in thai means daddy )

Vegas pinned him in the bed . " Pete call me...." Vegas told him by leaving hickey in his body. " Da... daddy...." Pete called.

" Pete called

Pete waked up in tierd he was thirsty and try to wakeup but pain in his ass he can't move

Pete waked up in tierd he was thirsty and try to wakeup but pain in his ass he can't move. " This bastard...."
"Baby why are you cursing me " vegas pulled him. He pushed him away. Suddenly pete felt something in his blanket he opened the blanket and see cute kitty 🐈. " Baby know we have child after marrying soon we had child am I great " vegas asked proudly.

" What are you saying in front of child" pete kicked him.

Happy family.......
THE END (not to vegaspete 😘)