Chapter 6 💞

Pete worked happily and stayed in the dorm near to the office. Because pete want to travel long distance to company from the Porsche place even though Porsche told him that he will drop and pick  him, but pete don't want to disturb him and told he will be fine so Porsche prepared this dorm, he don't want to happen same incident again that affect pete childhood.

"Mr.Vegas you have 3 meetings today recording promotion of the product" pete informed the details to vegas while in the car.

Pete finished his training and started to work, mainted all the schedules of vegas. Vegas was very much happy around with pete he feel more relaxed and be true self with pete. He don't want to hide his feelings.

They become very closed during this time. Even they spent more time outside the office. The office workers some time shooked by vegas. That he always look warm around pete but straight cold to others.

After the meeting ended " Pete today I have business party with my friend Aat.
So you come with me and I will pick you at 8 pm" vegas told pete to ready. "And also you will meet your friend Porsche"

"Yes khun Vegas ", pete nodded and happy to meet porsche. Because it was such a long time he didn't meet porsche because of work.

In the party hall....

 Vegaspete outfits 😎😎(🥵)

Vegas business friend Aat held this party who returned from the USA and going to start the branch in Thailand. So he wanted to announce work his business and to make partnership.

Like his name Aat is daring and dazzling look. His eyes are like fox. (Aat means some one who is brave). And also have perverted thought to his junior.🙄

Vegas and Pete entered the party all the eyes landed on them. They look like Mafia in their outfit. All whispered about them.

" Wow look at them ,they are beautiful 😍 "
"Khun Vegas is soooo hot 🥵"
"Who is that boy near vegas he is very beautiful, what a angel 😇"
"I think he is his new personal assistant"
"But he never come to the party like this and also if he come he don't bring anyone"

All the people talk about both of them. Aat heard about vegas turned towards him . Aat always want to beat Vegas in business but he can't win over him. Aat is the one who arrange his people to work in Vegas office to steal his company information. Even though Vegas always in alert and get rid of them.

Vegas always aware of Aat action. This time he bring pete to this party because he wants pete to develop the business connections in this field and help pete to achieve his goal.

"Hi vegas how are you, I didn't expect you will join the party" Aat smiled to vegas

"Offcourse I will join because i have many business to deal with you"  both smirked and shake hands 🤝. Aat looked pete " is he your assistant vegas, he looking very gorgeous 🥰" Aat gesture his hand to pete they both shake hands. Aat rub his finger on pete hand , pete felt disgust. Vegas angrly 💢 pulled pete towards him and glared Aat. Aat thought mm interesting ..vegas carring for someone.

"Ok you both enjoy your drinks I go and invite other people" Aat leave the place.
"Pete don't go near this man, he is such a a**hole. Pete nodded and stick with vegas.

"Peteee....."Porsche run and hugged pete.
"Oh por how are you...I missed you so much ......how are you p'kinn " pete feel happy after seeing Porsche and kinn .

"Ai bro how are you guys" kinn smile to vegas. And pat pete head " pete how you doing is this man bullying you" asked pete pointing to Vegas. Vegas glared kinn " No p' Mr.Vegas always very sweet to me" They all talked to them and laughed.

Some time later Aat meet kinn and vegas to talk about work. While pete and Porsche were drinking 🥂. "I'm very honoured if I got to work with you two. And I sure to beat you both😏 "  Aat smiled to them.

"If you want to beat us you must do your work honestly and back stab anybody" kinn glared him. "Ya ya I will do honestly I will win you both and persons arround you" and glance at pete." Vegas is that person your boyfriend or your play" Aat asked Vegas. Vegas got angry clench his hand kinn controlled vegas and asked to leave him this time.

Bartender give pete drinks 🍷 after taking it he felt dizzy and told Porsche he is going to restroom.

In restroom pete felt heavy headache and fell down in dizzy. Some hand held him and carry away. Vegas and kinn come to Porsche asked about pete, Porsche told he was in restroom.

Vegas don't feel good so he go search for pete.

In a dark and dim light room pete wake saw himself tied and there was camera infront of him 😧

Author: Comment your thoughts 💭 happy to hear