How I Met Your Dancing Squirrel (Badger X Squirrel)

Starting off this book, I wanted to share an Amino fan favourite!!

----------------

*Robin and Badger are enjoying smoothies and ice cream at an ice cream parlour.

A red Squirrel dress in purple walks into the shop.*

Badger: Psst, Rob look. There she is...

Robin: What about her? Oh, is that..?

Badger: Yeah, I've seen her around and she often comes over here and gets a frappe everyday. Ugh, God I'm obsessed with her..

Robin: Then why don't you just go and talk to her?

Badger: Robin, you know I'm no good at talking to girls, there's no way she'll be interested in someone like me.

Robin: Alright then, I'll go talk to her.

Badger: What?

*Robin stands up*
Robin: Yeah, maybe I'll just go like *American Valley girl* "Hey, my friend thinks you're cute!"

*Badger gets up, places his paw on Robin's shoulder and forces him back down in his seat*
Badger: OK, ok. I'll do it... maybe there could be some reason to go...

Robin: Mate, why are you stalling?

*Knickerbocker Glory is running the tills and managing the orders*

KBG: Oh, Squirrel. How lovely to see you, dear. The usual? Cherry Almond Frappuccino blast, with acorn sprinkles?

Squirrel: Aww, you know me too well.

KBG: Lovely, will that be all?

*Squirrel starts patting her pockets to find something*

Squirrel: Oh, that's fine. Thank you.

KBG: Ok, and that'll be £3.50 please.

Squirrel: Uh oh.... Oh no, don't tell me I've forgotten my purse. Oh Glory, I'm so sorry. I seem to have left my purse at home. I'd lose my tail if it weren't attached to me.

Robin: There you go, pay for her drink.

Badger: Oh, that's good.

*Badger gets up*

Badger: You're paying for all this, by the way.

Robin: Fine by me. I don't care, this will be worth it.
*Robin picks up his strawberry frostino cooler and takes a sip, eagerly watching*

*Badger walks up to Squirrel*

Badger: Um.. *Ahem* Excuse me...

*Squirrel turns around*

Badger: Um... Hehe, I-I c-couldn't help b-but overhear that.... uh... um... You-mind-if-I-get-that-for-you?

Squirrel: Huh? Oh, oh no that's ok, really. I'll just come back later.

Badger: N-no, really it's no problem, hehe.

Squirrel: Oh, well that's so nice of you. But I have to pay you back for it.

Badger: Oh, that's ok. In fact, it's totally on me, my treat. Heh.. funny thing to say isn't it? "My treat". You're treating someone else, but you...uh...

*Robin in the background*
Robin: You're losing her, mate!!!

Badger: Um.. I'm Badger, by the way.

Squirrel: Nice to meet you, I'm Squirrel. So, bird-boy a friend of yours?

*Robin waves at them*

Badger: Yeah, sorry about him. Um...

KBG: *Ahem* I haven't got all day, dearies...

Badger: Sorry, I uh, right yeah..

*Badger swipes his card on the machine, the payment was successful*

Badger: Sorry about that.

KBG: That's alright, you'd be surprised how often this happens.

Squirrel: Uh, she doesn't know what she's talking about.

KBG: I didn't mean just you, y'know.

*KBG starts to make the drink*

Squirrel: Ha, right. Yeah, I know a Car Wash who does that a lot. Haha

Badger: So, Squirrel. I um...

*Robin leans forward to listen in to the conversation*

Badger: Dude, do you mind?

Robin: Nope. *smirks*

*Squirrel walks approaches Badger with her drink*

Squirrel: Hey, thanks again for covering for me there. I could've sworn I had my purse with me when I went down to the studio for dance practise.

Badger: Oh, you're a Dancer?

Squirrel: Runner up of my competition, but winner of the ladies division.

Badger: Really? Me too! Um...No wait, not that I was in the ladies' division... I'm not a Dancer....

Squirrel: *giggles* Are you always this skitterish around girls?

Badger: Well I uh...*Clears his throat* ...I'm gonna try that again. I was the runner up in the Singer's competition... technically best male vocals too, heh..

Squirrel: Oh that's really great!! Y'know I think I did have my purse with me... Oh! It must've fallen out of my pocket. I'll have to go back and find it. But we should continue this at some time. Hang on, lemme give you my number.

*Squirrel pulls out a pen, grabs Badger's paw and writes her phone number and social media on his palm*

Badger: Oh! Um.. ok, thanks! I'll follow you... on social media... not in a creepy way... I swear to God, I am chill...

Squirrel: *giggles* I'll see you around, Badger.

Badger: Um.. y-yeah.. bye, Squirrel.

*Squirrel rushes herself out of the store as Badger looks down on his paw she had written on*

*Robin walks up to him*

Robin: "Really? Me too! Oh, I'm not in the ladies' division!" Mate, that freaking killed me, you really aren't good at this. Haha!

Badger: Shut up, Robin...

Robin: Oooh, did she give you her number?! Nice one, man!! Big up, Badge, Big up!!

Badger: Thanks man.

Robin: Yeah, maybe I'll follow you too... on social media! "I'm so chill."
Badger: You're an arse sometimes, Robin...

Robin: I love you too(!) Haha!

-----------

I hope you guys liked reading this!!

And the Artwork of this too!!