Shooting the Breeze

*Some of the semi-finalists are having some down time, along with Robin and Sausage*

Panda: Wow, Robin. You were right about that song choice, I'm glad I took your advice!

Robin: See? Was I right or was I right? You can never go wrong with MJ!!

*Robin and Panda high-five*

Sausage: Yeah, I'm glad you're one of us, Rob. I guess you can teach what you can also do.

Robin: Hell yeah! Anyways, how we all feeling about the semi-finals, guys?

Mushroom: A bit nervous, but it's so exciting. I hope the public like me out there.

Panda: Me too, sister. But I've got a good feeling about this week.

Rockhopper: Quick question, Sausage. When you got to the finals, did you guys get to have your medals customised?

Sausage: Yes we did! We had our names down in the records, before the finals.

Robin: Yeah, basically- this was before the finals by the way, so we got the chance to choose how we wanted to wear our medals. It's kinda like a mark, if you will. You can design them however you want.

Sausage: Yeah, it can be a traditional medal, a tattoo, a stamp or... a collar..

Robin: Hey, I like this choice! And before you say it, no I am not a pet! They couldn't do a Cape done in time-

Sausage: You submitted late, so you got a dog's collar.

Robin: Say what you want, I think it looks good on me.

Rockhopper: So gorgeous!!

*everyone looks at Rockhopper*

Rockhopper: I said I like the colour...the colour is nice, it's a good collar.. colour.. *ahem* and nothing else!

Robin: Mm-hmm, sure.

Rockhopper: Oh, I know what I'd do with mine! I could wear it as a sash, you know, like they do in pageants!

Panda: Ooh I like that. I'm gonna wear it as another badge, but a really big one.

Sausage: Aw I like all those, but remember only 3 of you get to have medals.

Rockhopper: Oh, right. I forgot...

Panda: What's wrong, Rox?

Rockhopper: Um... Y'know what? I think I'm just imagining the worst, maybe everything will be fine, right?

Sausage: You just need to worry about what you're doing, Rockhopper. Think about your performances, don't worry about what everyone else is doing cos it'll only scare you more. Just do your best.

Rockhopper: Thanks, Sausage.

Sausage: Hey, if you guys need anything else before Saturday. Robin, Badger and myself will just be a call away.

Panda: Well, we better get back to rehearsals. You think Traffic Cone and RoboBunny are waiting for us there?

Mushroom: Quite possibly. Oh! I need to give a microphone back to Badger, he's probably wondering why everything isn't all accounted for.

*Robin starts walking away looking down at something in his hand, Sausage catches up to him*

Sausage: I think everything's going great! I can't wait to see who the finalists are!

Robin: Sorry? Oh, right! Yeah no, it's exciting.

Sausage: What's that in your hand?

Robin: My phone?