A Little Trouble Ahead

*Studio Ground Gates - 5 AM*

*Hare makes his way towards the gates and hides himself in the bushes around the corner*

Hare: Alright, now the waiting game commences.

*As Hare waits, a gang of animals come up to the gates moments later. We see a Beaver, a Black Cat and a White Wolf come off of their motorbikes and approach Hare*

Wolf: Well, this should be good. Hare, report.

Hare: As you know, Badger is on a tour around the country-

Beaver: Yes yes, we know all that!! What are we going to do about it? How long will he be gone?!

Hare: I've heard it's a little over a week's time until his return. Until then it just leaves us to try and be a little bit more creative.

Black Cat: Creative? How do we get the money from him if he's not here?! In fact, I haven't seen anything when I were rummaging the bins for something valuable.

Wolf: Now now, my dear. Set your standards higher for the valuables. Tell us Hare, is there anything we can use against Badger?

Hare: Oh, I do believe I know just the person. A red squirrel you see, I hear he takes quite a shine to this little lady.

*Hare pulls out his phone and pulls out a picture of himself and Squirrel that she had taken during the events of the sing-along*

Beaver: A girl, eh?? Oooooh, who would've thought he'd have the courage to find someone else, eh BC?

Black Cat: A girl?!?! Oh, that two-timing weasel!!

Beaver: However, that just means that if it's something he loves, we can take it!

Hare: Take it? You mean... take Squirrel? Listen, we've done a lot of shady things in the past in the name of crime and riches... but this is a person!! We're talking about kidnapping someone!

Beaver: Relax, we'll bring her back in once we get what we want.

Black Cat: How will that help?

Beaver: I mean, if we kidnap the little rodent, it'll lure Badger back to the studio and rescue her. Then we've got him! He can take back the little lady, in exchange for Badger. And for Badger, we get the money back.

*The gang take a moment to consider the idea*

Wolf: Hmmm, a damsel in distress?

Hare: There are, however, a few more things to consider.

Wolf: Such as?

Hare: The one potential barrier to the plan, Viper.

Beaver: Viper's there?! I thought he was a goner?!

Wolf: Then it's up to you to make sure he's out of commission, Hare.

Hare: What do you want me to do about it?

Black Cat: What do you mean, "What do you want me to do about it"?! Use your brain!! You're a little hare, he's an enormous, frightening and venomous snake. Use that against him.

Hare: Hmm, you're right. But wait, if we want to talk about "Crime", nice job being discreet about that bit of vandalism, by the way.

Black Cat: I told you someone would see that.

Wolf: That was the point. Though at least now we have an easy way into the grounds without security finding us.

Hare: Of course!! I've got it!!

Beaver: What is it?

Hare: I was approaching this group in the studio about the vandalism, and I couldn't help but notice how... sheepish Viper was looking at the mention of "Grim". Haha, there seems to have been suspicion that it was him.