Return of a Few Legends

The finals are here! Queen Bee, Hedgehog and Robin are placed into a dressing room together.

*Robin is the first to turn up, he looks around the room, photos of previous years are on the wall. He smiles, flooded back with nostalgia of yester-year*

Robin: Oh my God... there's a wall of fame in here!! Has it really been a year already?

*Queen Bee walks in moments later*

Queen Bee: Robin?

Robin: QB?! Oh my god!! Wow, it's so good to see you!!!

Queen Bee: Oh Robin! How are you? You look amazing!!

*They greet each other with little pecks on the cheek and hugs*

Robin: Likewise, I can't believe we're back here again.

Queen Bee: I know, it felt like yesterday since I've watched you in your final! How are you doing?

Robin: Good, I'm good. Thank you, yourself?

Queen Bee: Oh, the same here. Its nice to be invited back here again.

*Hedgehog walks in*

Hedgehog: Oh hello!! What's going on in here?

Queen Bee: Hedgehog!! Oh my Goodness, you're here too?!

*Queen Bee and Hedgehog embrace*

Robin: Oh hi, I never got round to saying hello to you, I'm Robin!

Hedgehog: I'm Hedgehog.

*Robin and Hedgehog shake hands*

Hedgehog: Well, I must say, Queen Bee was right about you, aren't you a handsome young man?!

Robin: Hehe, I'm Sorry? You told him I was handsome? Aww, Queenie! You lovely lady!

*Robin smirks at Queen Bee, she laughs*

Queen Bee: Oh I've told Hedgehog all about you lot last year, how's Badger and Sausage?

Robin: Great, everyone is doing great! In fact, the three of us have been asked to help out with this year.

Hedgehog: Oh wow, so you've met everyone?

Robin: Yes, everyone is just so nice and friendly, we have a few laughs during rehearsals and break times. We've done a few one to one sessions too. I've been in charge of choreography, Sausage was making sure everyone was doing ok. Oh and Badger's taken some time to help out behind the scenes.

Queen Bee: Oh really? So with backgrounds and such?

Robin: Yes, and microphones, lighting, the cameras. He's really become quite a showrunner.

Hedgehog: So, how are we feeling about dueting with the finalists?

Queen Bee: I am so excited!! We've been practising all week and the moment is finally here!!

Hedgehog: So, I hear Sausage is on the panel this year?

Robin: Oh yes! I forgot about that!

Queen Bee: Oh haha!! How the tables have turned, it's funny how I never thought Sausage and I would be switching places this year.

Robin: Haha! That IS funny! God, look at us! I feel like a top dog with you guys!

Queen Bee: You should! You're the only one, last year, to never be at risk of going home. That's amazing!

Robin: Aww, Bee. You flatter me *He fakes being bashful*

*There's a knock on the door*

Hedgehog: Oh, have we got a visitor?