Sing-along (Part 1)

*The following day, the dancers are required to take part in at least one physical activity for at least once a week*

*In the studio gym, Zip and Carwash are spotting each other on the bench press*

Carwash: So, you think you'll go to the sing-along tomorrow?

Zip: I'm DJing there, man. I kinda have to. Not to sound like it's an obligation, you know I just go with the flow.

*Zip pushes up the weights, benching around 30kg on the bar*

Carwash: I sure don't doubt that, man. Oh, you heard about the graffiti on the astroturf?

*Zip grunts*

Zip: Yeah, I overheard the gossip that Viper might be behind it.

Carwash: Viper? I find that hard to believe. Although, I couldn't help but notice his behaviour...

*Zip pushes his last rep and sits up to stretch out and breathe*

Zip: Behaviour? What do you mean?

Carwash: Well, just a few days ago, I had to split up a scuffle between him and some rabbit- or hare. I've never seen him so angry.

Zip: Weird. I think it's worth keeping an eye on him in case he does try to hurt someone.

Carwash: I dunno, it doesn't seem like he intends to hurt someone, it's more like he was protective of something.

Zip: You say that, I happen to see Viper drag Squirrel away from this guy, so maybe there's something going on with the two of them?

Carwash: Viper and Squirrel? That could explain it.

Zip: Didn't he have a thing for her? Or was that just a rumour?

Carwash: Huh, I have no idea. I never really paid attention. Don't get me wrong, I love Squirrel as much as the next dancer, but I'm not really the one to talk to her about things like this, y'know gossip.

*Zip stands up to spot Carwash as he adjusts the weights*

Zip: Even so. Well, I can always keep a look out for the night, see if he does show.

Carwash: Speaking of shows, I never would have guessed that the singers get to have a tour. I know that's all the rage around the singers right now, but it sure is interesting. But I just hope us dancers get another chance to shine on the small screen again.

Zip: We do, kind of.

*Carwash starts to work on his reps*

Zip: There's been buzz about getting new dancers in the studio for their season. I wonder what kind of people they'd be.

Carwash: Yeah, it's gonna be interesting, finally I'll have another winner to talk to. I hope they're fit, please be fit.

Zip: Right? I swear Frog and Beetroot are the hottest girls in our group, we need some more of that for us.

Carwash: For sure, man. But... Grrr-argh!! Phew... Dancers need a bit more exposure. Especially as the upcoming season was renewed.

*Meanwhile, Squirrel, Beetroot and Frog take part in a spin class*

Squirrel: Listen, all I can say is that it's better than almond butter, which is still great. But not really a first choice.

Beetroot: I hear that, but I don't think either of those would be the ideal food spread for me.

Frog: Taking a spin class and, yet again, our minds go immediately to food.

Squirrel: Yeah I know, it's not like it's hibernation season anymore.