Robin X Rockhopper Headcanon

Robin is trying to help Rockhopper with rehearsal for the competition. He offers to duet with her to see if he can give her some pointers in her vocals. But given all the countless hours in perfecting her performance; Robin finds himself becoming smitten with the punk-rock Penguin. He hasn't confessed his sudden feelings for her yet, as he's just waiting for the right time, as well as being worried it'll distract her from the competition.

Believe it or not, I really struggled to get this one right. I went through a couple of bits of paper to make a scenario.

And having to use other cartoon Rockhopper penguins as a reference to begin with (even with my Rockhopper sketch), it was quite a challenge to make Rockhopper look good as well as a female. I needed to make her seem like this could be a potential love interest for Robin.

Speaking of, he was also quite difficult to draw this time, so many times I've been having to use my old sketches as a reference.

Nevertheless, I'm happy with the way this turned out in the end, just give yourself some faith in your work and it'll be something great!

But with that said, I hope you guys like this shipping as much as I do