The Rescue

[Content Warning: Blood and Thematic Elements]
---------------------------

*Time has gone passed, Robin still hasn't come back with Rockhopper and the third Place winner has been announced*

*Panda and Mushroom have come back to the lounge, squealing*

Mushroom: It's you and me now!!!

Panda: I know, I know, I know!!!! I can't believe it!!!

Badger: Still no sign of Robin coming back from where you lot were?

Panda: No, I thought he would be back by now.

Queen Bee: I wouldn't worry too much, right?

Badger: I dunno, it's Robin. He probably should've gone with someone to find Rockhopper.

*RoboBunny comes back to the lounge minutes later*

RoboBunny: Say hello to your bronze medalist!

Mushroom: Aww, still great performance out there!!

Queen Bee: Well done, Robo!!

RoboBunny: Thanks, guys! Hey, have Robin and Rockhopper come back yet? It's been a long time.

Badger: No, I've just asked these guys if any of you saw him come back in another entrance.

Hedgehog: Hmm... I wonder if we could use our emergency devices to see where he is?

Badger: Oh yeah! That's usually something for our guards to be concerned about, but I know the code.

*There's a small laptop in the corner of the lounge that no one has touched. Badger switches it on and plugs in his tracker to fire up the system*

Badger: Ok, I've got mine plugged in. Needs charging anyway, but maybe the database from my device will also connect to Robin's and we'll know where he is. But let's give it a moment.

RoboBunny: Wow, you can do that?! That's so cool! You gotta take me to your toolshed, I have a lot of projects I've been thinking about.

Badger: Oh nice! We can collaborate some time!

*Beep, Beep, Beep*

Badger: Oh, here we go! Robin is.... Hmm... that's odd...

Queen Bee: What's wrong?

Badger: Robin's tracker has gone off, it looks like the emergency button has been activated... Oh no, you don't think...?

Queen Bee: *gasps* Oh no, Robin's in trouble!!!

Hedgehog: Good heavens, he's out of the studio boundaries!

Queen Bee: Someone has to help him!! For all we know, Rockhopper may be with him... or worse...

Badger: There's nothing we can do! We can get security to find him, but we need them for the show.

RoboBunny: I'll go. I'm out of the competition anyways, whatever happens you're gonna need some brawn.

Queen Bee: I'll go with you. You'll need a set of wings to get there quickly. I'm your Bee for the job.

Badger: But...

Queen Bee: Badger, your best friend is out there. Robin would've gone to save you in a heartbeat.

*Badger looks at his devices and sighs. He takes off his headset and passes it on to Hedgehog*

Badger: Cover for me, my best friend needs me.