Masks on Tour

(If the image looks upside down when I upload this, I have no idea what that's about. I figured Wattpad was always weird with images sometimes)

----------------

*It was just before dawn. The tour is about to commence. Badger, Robin, Fox, Unicorn, Panda, Traffic Cone and Dragon are packing up the tour bus with their luggage* 

*Robin is inside the undercarriage of the bus, fitting the bags together. Fox passes him the last bag* 

Robin: Ok, last one now. And.... Grrr.... Aha! Ok, there we go! 

*He hops out and stretches himself* 

Badger: Wow, two weeks away from the studio. This really is gonna be huge. 

Dragon: Yeah!! I'm so excited!! I can't believe I get to see the world. 

Traffic Cone: If the world is just the middle of Brittania. 

Panda: Maybe... Maybe don't say that to her? Just let her dream. 

Robin: I am looking forward to this. It's just a shame I don't get to perform myself. 

Fox: I hear that. But at least you didn't have to rehearse all the time. 

Robin: That's my point! I love doing all that! I had a lot of fun being a mentor. 

Badger: I agree. But as of this tour, we're all equals. 

Robin: Speaking of "equals", how did Squirrel take it when you told her about the tour? 

Badger: She seemed happy for me, but I guess she's gonna miss me. 

*Squirrel sneaks up behind Badger, she puts her finger on her lips, motioning Robin to keep quiet* 

Squirrel: You guess? 

*Badger turns around, surprised* 

Badger: Hey, beautiful!! What are you doing up so early? 

*He runs up and hugs her tightly* 

Squirrel: I had to say goodbye to my rockstar one last time before he left for half the month to travel, I'm gonna miss you. 

Badger: I'm gonna miss you too, babe. 

Robin: Alright, you ready to go, Rockstar? 

*Badger sets Squirrel down on the ground again* 

Badger: Well, that's me. I promise to keep in touch, ok? 

Squirrel: Alright. Have fun, Badgie. 

*They embrace one last time before exchanging a kiss. Badger makes his way to the bus along with everyone else* 

Badger: I love you! 

Squirrel: Love you more!! 

*Badger takes a seat by the window, on the side closer to Squirrel. Robin sits next to Badger* 

Robin: You've changed, man. 

Badger: Oh, shut up. That's not true. 

*The bus starts to move. Badger looks out the window, waving to Squirrel as she blows him a kiss* 

Unicorn: Hey, who's driving this thing? 

Fox: We had a driver to hire. But I don't think that's anything for us to worry about. I think the higher ups have that money covered. 

Unicorn: Well, I've been looking forward to this!! And this tour bus? Are we living like celebrities or what? 

Robin: No kidding, man! You're not gonna start drinking now, are you? 

Unicorn: At 7am? Nah, besides it's the first show on the next day and I don't wanna get a hangover before "The Greatest Showman". 

Traffic Cone: Oh, this is neat! There's a telly on the wall. 

*Traffic Cone grabs the remote and turns it on* 

Badger: Can't imagine anything good on. 

*Badger pulls out his phone and his headphones and plays some music. Listening to his playing he's created for the tour* 

Badger: *Mouthing* First things first, imma say all the words inside my head... 

*Robin pulls out his phone and starts taking pictures for social media.* 

Robin: Look at this man... Who's man's is this? 

Unicorn: Who's man's IS this? 

*Robin and Unicorn joke with each other, nodding to Badger as he's too busy vibing to his music* 

Panda: So, where's the first venue? 

Fox: I think it's in Liverpool. We'll find out when we're there anyway. 

Panda: Oh OK. So do you guys tour after every competition? 

Robin: Nope, first time doing this actually. 

Panda: Oh wowee!!! I'm so excited!! Big year for Panda, am I right? 

Dragon: Yeah!!! And I can't believe they chose me to go too!! 

Robin: Yeah, lucky you eh? 

Fox: Still salty you weren't a first choice? 

Robin: Nah, I mean. I had performed one song with Mushroom before hand anyway. And what a voice she had! 

Unicorn: So, who does everyone think is the best singer? We can't say ourselves. 

Dragon: Sausage was amazing!!! I knew she'd win my competition!! 

Panda: Yeah, I like her too!! 

Unicorn: Ok so I know we talk a lot about Queen Bee and Sausage. But I think you were awesome, Fox! 

Fox: Aw, thank you Unicorn. You were amazing too! 

Traffic Cone: How about you, Robin? 

Robin: Me? Hmm, I'd have to say it would be the greatest friend in the world. 

*Robin side-hugs Badger, who was still listening to his music and was startled by Robin. He takes his headphones out* 

Badger: What? 

Fox: Awww, aren't you two a sweet couple. 

Badger: No. No no, we are not. 

Robin: My finalist hubby, haha! 

Badger: Rob, don't encourage it!! 

*Badger tries to push Robin off him, to no avail* 

Robin: Come on, you know we have fun joking about it. You might as well just play along. 

Badger: Remind me on the next stop to a service station, first thing I'm doing is punching you in the stomach.