Robin's Birthday (2024)

(This story takes place on 13th February, 2024)

*Rockhopper is in the lounge area of the studio, Air Fryer is rolling by, minding her own business*

Air Fryer: Oh hello Rockhopper!!

Rockhopper: Hey Air Fryer! How’s it going?

Air Fryer: Good! So, what are you doing?

Rockhopper: I’ve been trying to plan for Robin’s birthday but I’m not quite sure where to start.

Air Fryer: A birthday party?! Wow!! Well, maybe I can help!!

Rockhopper: Are you sure? I mean, aren’t you still in competition?

Air Fryer: No, I got fifth place and left the competition, so I have some free time to help you!!! Please?

Rockhopper: I dunno…

Air Fryer: Pleeeeeaaaaase?

*Air Fryer’s eyes turned into bigger circles. Rockhopper recoils into her seat for a second, but sighs*

Rockhopper: Y’know what? Sure, I could do with the help.

Air Fryer: Oh, Yipee!!!!

*Air Fryer starts bouncing excitedly*

Air Fryer: Y’know I think this is the first birthday party I’ve set up!

Rockhopper: Really?

Air Fryer: I was made in November, so it’d only be four months since I was first made.

Rockhopper: That certainly makes a lot of sense.

*Air Fryer glances away slightly*

Air Fryer: …And I was kinda sheltered for the first two months and I never really had a party set up.

Rockhopper: Really? You didn’t have anything like that with your dad’s?

*Air Fryer blinks and shakes her head*

Air Fryer: Well, my other dad got me something for Christmas if that counts. He got me some cardboard to use to make stuff with! Because that was really the only thing I was allowed to do, before I joined the competition of course.

Rockhopper: Still, that must’ve been lonely.

Air Fryer: I didn’t think much of it! Being alone is kinda freeing, because  you can be in your little world without anyone telling you otherwise! That’s how I was able to ignore dad so easily.

Rockhopper: Wow… Uh, anyways. Why don’t we go over some of the party things?

Air Fryer: Oh yeah!!

*Air Fryer nods*

Air Fryer: So what do we need?

Rockhopper: Let’s see, we need to find a room that we can book out for the day that we can hold the party, then we have to think about decorations.

Air Fryer: Okay! So… Where does he like best?

Rockhopper: Hmm… Well there is a big stage area that he likes to practise in. Oh, and there's the cake. Red velvet is his favourite.

Air Fryer: Oooh, Okay! Let’s ask if we can use that area! And I can make the cake!! Maybe we can ask Bubble Tea to get the recipe from “Glory’s”!

*Air Fryer waves her arms about*

Rockhopper: Oh he’s gonna LOVE that!!!

Air Fryer: Because their cakes are good right? Pretty popular! And it can still be considered homemade, we just use her recipe.