S.L: Escape attempt no.1

Baby's P.O.V:
We've been planning this for months now.So far, so good. We're in the parking lot now and we haven't been spotted yet. Which is a miracle considering how much noise Freddy and Bon-Bon have been making! Thankfully Ballora shut them up by kicking them repeatedly until we got to the night guard's truck. Oh, I almost forgot to add that Foxy and I have been carrying Ballora since she can't walk without her tracks! It's been quite the struggle especially while she's kicking Freddy but we managed.

Foxy and I put Ballora in the driver's seat but before I could get into the passenger seat (As agreed) Freddy had already taken it. I scowled at him and marched to the back angrily. I'm gonna kill him when we get to the forest. We were just about to leave when something happened. Freddy honked the horn "What are you doing! You'll wake someone up and we'll be caught you dummy!" I hissed. "Who am I gonna wake the night guard." Freddy said which made Bon-Bon laugh. "Yeah, she's dead as a doornail." Bon-Bon said laughing hysterically. Then he thought it would be an amazing to honk the horn as well. I'll give you three guesses for what happened. If you guessed that Bon-Bon reached over dragging Freddy with him making Freddy to topple onto Ballora's leg which caused Ballora's leg to jerk onto the gas sending the truck flying forward. You'd be 100% right. Good job. I bet you didn't guess that Bon-Bon got his ears stuck in the horn! I guess it's in Bon-Bon's nature to defy reality whenever it's least convenient.

So to recap we're a small group escaped potentially dangerous animatronics in a truck trying to pull a small blue rabbit's ears out of a blaring car horn in the dead of night. I think you can predict what happened next. To cut a long story we were returned to the facility with added security. Such as 'controlled' shocks to 'encourage' us to preform (By the way the shocks hurt like hell).

Hi, sorry if the writing's bad :)