UCN: Old friends

CROSSOVER!! It's kinda weird.

Babys P.O.V

I woke up in a crowded room full of animatronics, I recognized some, some I'd never seen before. Why is there a frog ? What is that hippo doing here? Golden Freddy and the puppet were at the front of the room. I know golden Freddy, I remember him from a pizzeria I used to visit with my brother's. I remember puppet from a different pizza place that I'd visit with my friend, Charlotte. I remember when daddy told me that she died, I didn't cry when he told me, it took a few hour of torturous thinking for me to realise that she was gone, I still didn't cry. The next day at school I was numb, until I saw her desk everything was the same. Same green pen same colouring pencils the only thing missing was Charlotte. Then I cried. I cried so much.

"Hello everyone" the puppet said "I'm sure your confused, seeing the robots that came before you and after you, your replacements the originals. He has brought us together, the one that Afton shouldn't have killed. You all know what to do, it's what we've done since the start. Kill the night-guard." The puppet finished her speech and we cheered. We're gonna start tormenting my dad soon, but not yet. It is quite interesting being in a room full of different versions of of the animatronics around you. Unsurprisingly alot the Freddys were chatting along with all the Bonnie's, Chicas, Foxys etcetera, etcetera.

There was only one alternate version of me, a scrapped up version that called herself Scrap Baby. We were basically the same person and I wanted to talk to someone else so I went over to puppet. "Hi" I said, she faced me. "Hi, do I know you?" "I was about to ask you the same" we laughed "you remind me of an old friend" we said in at the same time before laughing again. "What was the friends name?" I asked "Lizzie or Elizabeth" she replied sounding sad "what was your friends name?" She asked "Charlotte or Charly" I replied. She looked at me. "W-what was your name" she asked. Then I realized it was her. Charly finally came back. Finally.