S.L:The Meetings

Warning: Strong language.

Ballora's P.O.V
I got in the vent! After who knows how long I'm in the damn vent! I have no idea how those engineers do it. The struggle was almost as difficult as marriage to William. Almost. Alright which way was it? Left, right, right, left,left and straight ahead. The meetings are always in Babys room, I suppose it is very hard to get a 7 foot 585 pound robot to crawl through human-sized vents. How did she even do it when we tried to escape? (Not that it was much easier for me, actually it would be impossible if my skirt wasn't detachable) I finally reached Baby's room and I was late, as usual. "Why  are you late" baby huffed, she sounded quite annoyed. She looked at me like she was demanding a reason. Oh, and what a reason I gave her. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT!!! I HAVE TO SQUEEZE MY ASS THROUGH THOSE TINY FUCKIN VENTS DRAGGING THIS OBNOXIOUSLY HUGE-ASS SKIRT BEHIND ME. OH AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION CIRCUS BABY THE SKIRT IS LOUD LIKE SO FUCKING LOUD, AND YA KNOW WHAT I RELY ON MY HEARING! DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT COURTESY OF MY SHITTY I MEAN LOVELY HUSBAND WHO BUILT THIS ROBOT I CAN ONLY WALK ON SPECIALIZED TRACKS. HE PLANNED ON KILLING ME AND HE DIDN'T HAVE THE GOD DAMN DECENCY TO LET ME MOVE! HE KNOWS I'M HERE! BUT HELL! I CANT WALK IN HERE BECAUSE HE DECIDED TO LET HIS DAUGHTER WALK! AND THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO MOVE AROUND COMFORTABLY ANYWHERE BESIDES MY GALLERY AND GUESS WHERE WE ARE. OUT SIDE OF MY GALLERY! I CAN'T JUST GLIDE ON OVER HERE SO I'M FUCKING LATE! If I was still alive I'd probably be out of breath from my rant but I'm a possessed robot. Baby kinda looked at me she was definitely scared. Foxy was covering his ears. Freddy and Bon-Bon had the audacity to snicker! There like damn five year olds but worse! Oh what I'd give to kick them again.

The meeting started as soon as I sat down in my usual spot next between Bon-Bon and Foxy. I got bored of Baby talking about night guards and about how they were all bad I don't really agree. There have been some good ones, in fact these meetings wouldn't happen if it weren't for the good ones. I don't know exactly how he did it but this one guy befriended Foxy and I, somehow he figured out a way to stop showing up to work without Fazebear entertainment finding out. "Ballora!" Baby said grabbing my attention once again "We need a new plan to escape." She said glaring at Freddy "because of certain" she cleared her throat "complications with the first plan" she continued pointing at Bon-Bon and Freddy. "Ballora we need to find a way to get you out without needing to carry you, no offense." She said "None taken" I replied pulling Bon-Bon's ear aggressively. And the planning commenced. They all failed hopefully this one's different.

Hi again, I think I overdid the rant a little but I think I showed how mad she was. I'll probably make her more motherly later but I'm just try to show that you shouldn't mess with this lady. Okay bye :) .