FnaF 1 x fem! reader: the dibs

Y/N's p.o.v
My parent forced me into this job, I'm 17 and just lost my job as a waitress 'cause my boss is an ass. Enter my parents. They forced me to get another job to pay their bills, or they'll kick me out. So I got a job at Freddy Fazbears pizza, a restaurant I used to love as a kid, I'm pretty sure I had a crush on every single animatronic at one stage or another. The most recent crush was Chica but that was 4 years ago. Anyway I parked outside of the pizzeria and went inside. "Hi I'm Jake! Here are the keys to your office!" He chirped very enthusiastically. He probably works the day shift with a bunch of kids. I nodded at him and took the keys.

The office was dusty, had a bunch of monitors and stank of blood. Isn't this just splendid! Well, time to begin work. Wait a sec, did Bonnie just move! Well shit, I'm fucked.

Chicas p.o.v
Earlier
I ran to the guys."Did you boys see that new guard, she's cute!!!" The boys nodded at me and returned to their game of monopoly. Really?
Present
She's looking at us, after the boys were done their game they took a look at the guard and almost fainted. I regret tellin' them cause now I got competition. "Who's gonna go get her from the office?" I asked "I call dibs!" Foxy shouted from the cove and before we could argue he had sped off. Shit.

A few minutes later he came back. "Arr, funny story. So I was off to be collecting the gaurd. I be at the office and me voice box breaks on me, so instead of greetin' the lassie, I screamed at her and she dropped dead." He explained "YOU DID WHAT!!!"

Hi, this one was pretty weird. It was based off of a theory. You know the one. Thanks for reading. Vote and comment. Byeeeee!!!!