FNAF 2: Fortnite

Warning: cursing

Toy Bonnies p.o.v
"Freddy, what the hell are you doing?" I asked him. He was playing a game on his X-box that the owner of the pizzeria gave to him, we don't know why she gave it to him and I'm pretty sure it was a mistake 'cause it distracts Freddy. All the time. "Shut up Bonnie. I'm in the top 10." He said. Top 10? Of what? "But Freddy, the kids wanna see you." I told him "They can wait, I need to win this thing." Just then he died. "Shit!! I was so close!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes at him "Come on, we've got kids to see" I said.

1 Week Later
Toy Chicas p.o.v
I had just closed up the pizzeria when Freddy ran out of the back room jumping and screaming. I couldn't tell if he was excited or in pain. "VICTORY ROYAL BABY! FUCK YA. YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THOSE SUCKERS FACES WHEN I-" Mangle interrupted "SHUT UP FREDDY NOBODY CARES!!" They shouted. (does Mangle have a gender?) "B-b-b-but I got a Victory Royal" "Nobody cares Freddy now go back to whatever crevice you called out of and come back when you've done something worth noting " they sassed. Then Freddy made the biggest fucking mistake I've ever seen anybody make. "What, like biting a kids head off"
Bonnie and I spent the rest of the night watching Mangle chase Freddy. It was very funny.

Hello!! To everyone who bothered reading my one-shots. Thank you so so so so so so much!  I made Mangle savage in this one.