FNaF 1: Death by four.

Bonnie's P.O.V
I have been challenged to a duel. Chica and I will participate in the greatest duel ever fought. The battle will take place at the fifth party table 30 minutes after the fourteenth hour of the day. We will fight using the counters of the renowned childhood game, 4 in a row. I will do whatever it takes to be crowned the victor. I thought of strategies as I waited for Chica . I put on my best game face when she walked out of the kitchen, pizza stuffed in her beak. One minute late. Chica looked at me like she was concerned for my sanity, but I ignored her she was probably trying to throw me off. The game began and after 17 grueling minutes I claimed victory. "I AN THE GREATEST 4 IN A ROW PLAYER EVER BORN!!!!!!!!" I proclaimed very very very very loudly. The whole room froze, everyone was looking at me. "Mommy, why is Bonnie standing on the table?" a little girl asked. The mom didn't say anything, instead she grabbed her daughters arm and pulled her out the door. I wonder why. Just then a young boy, around 10 walked up to me "I challenge you" he said confidently. I almost scoffed "Alright kid, but no hard feelings when I win" "Deal"

The twirp actually won when he beat me he punched the air and was like "Emmet is the best." Then he ran off and hugged this girl with crazy brown hair. I was beaten by a child, at four in a row. In 2 minutes. WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-

Yeah this is really short.