SB: A new victim

??? P.o.v

I got really bored after the animatronic went away. She finished all her songs, said she'd be back soon and left. Now I've got nothing to do. My moms co-workers daughter ran off with her friends and I'm not allowed to eat anything until cake time. Great.

I walked around the huge house looking for something to do, I couldn't find the kids. I found a copy of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, but no kids. I strolled back downstairs. One of the employees was stumbling around frantically, like he was looking for something. "Have you seen Baby anywhere?!" She asked. I shook my head. She glared at me, like it my job to keep track of the animatronic she was responsible for. Ironic.

I continued wondering around the house. A voice stopped me. "Would you like some ice-cream?" It asked. I was taken a back. It giggled. "It's a pretty simple question silly. Do you want some ice-cream?" I didn't say anything. "Are you shy?" It teased. I heard loud thudding. I turned and saw none other than Circus Baby herself skipping over to me.

"Do you wanna play?" She asked me. Her voice was high-pitched and squeaky. I shook my head. "Awwwww" she pouted. "But I haven't gotten to play all day!" I backed away towards the stairs. I didn't trust her alone. She seemed a little too innocent. I walked into the kitchen. Empty. I heard the familiar thudding of Baby's metal shoes. "Shit" I muttered. I ran for the door. Maybe everyone was outside. Maybe they were waiting for me. The door opened and I reached into my pocket for my phone. Baby followed me outside. "Will we play hide and go seek?" She chirped. I didn't respond. "I guess I'm it then. I'll give you ten seconds to run." She said.

I didn't think twice about running. I tried to find my mom's car but it was gone. She probably thought I'd be fine without her for a couple hours. Why isn't she ever there when I need her to be? "4..5..6" Next I tried hiding. I tucked myself behind a box and waited. I wanted to crack my knuckles but that felt like suicide. I waited. "8..9...10. I'm coming to get you!" She sang. I heard her footsteps getting closer and further away. I was frozen there. I felt like a little mouse stuck in a tiny room with a starving cat.

Her footsteps came dangerously close. I stopped breathing. She started to walk away and just as I started to relax she pulled the box away. "I win!" She cheered. She looked me up and down. "Aren't you sour. Maybe some ice-cream will cheer you up!" She suggested. I tried to walk out. "No you need your ice-cream." She said.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and a metal claw sprung at me. I didn't have any time to react.

Hi.