SB: The fight

Montys p.o.v
Warning: cursing.
I may or may not have started a huge fight with Roxanne after closing time. It was one of, if not the most stupid decision I've ever made. Just to put that into perspective I stole Chicas pizza once, so you know I really fucked up this time. I started the fight with some not so friendly words regarding her face and it all spiraled down from there. I don't know what the big deal is though. I only called her a useless bitchy waste of fucking space at one point in our argument.

Freddys p.o.v
I heard screaming and rushed out to see what was happening. Monty and Roxanne were fighting. Both verbally and physically. I need to get Chica so I can tell her that Monty is trying to beat up her girlfriend. I also need to wash out my ears.

Chicas p.o.v
Freddy came rushing over to me, I was in the middle of eating my trash and my pizza so this better be important. He took a deep breath and started gushing out information "MONTY AND ROXANNE ARE FIGHTING AND I'M PRETTY SURE THAT IF YOU FAIL TO INTERVENE ONE OF, IF NOT BOTH OF THEM WILL END UP LIKE GLAMROCK BONNIE!" He probably woke every single person within a 30 mile radius. But I don't care! My Roxy could be hurt!

I got to the scene of the fight as quickly as possible even though that wasn't as quick as I would've liked cause I didn't ask Freddy for a specific location. I found Monty and Roxy literally ripping eachother apart and insulting eachother. Within seconds I'd thought of a rant and I started ranting Warning Glamrock Chica rant ahead "MONTGOMERY GATOR!!! ASSHOLE! HOW DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON MY ROXY!! I SWEAR I'M GOING TO END YOU IF YOU DARE TOUCH HER  AGAIN YOU UNGRATEFUL, SELFISH, GOOD FOR  NOTHING, SHITHEAD!" I finished my short rant/threat and brought Roxy back to my room for the rest of the night.

Hello! There's like 30 of you reading this story now! I hope you like the stuff I write and with that I bid you goodnight! (Or goodday but that doesn't rhyme)