FNaF 1: The Karen

Chicas P.O.V
I want you to imagine a really excited and enthusiastic voice while your reading this, also thanks for reading. On with the show!

Today's going pretty well if I do say so myself, I've served a ton of pizza in a record amount of time and the kids are just lighting up the whole room with their smiles. The only part of this amazing day that I wish didn't happen was when a little girl asked me if I had a boyfriend. I said no, then she just looked at me and was like "I thought you were with Freddy" I swear my beak almost dropped off, I said no by the way. Back to the good parts of today cause I never wanna think about that ever again. A little boy gave me some pizza? Granted it had slobber and snot all over it so I threw it out when he wasn't looking but it's something, right?

Anyway I was telling a story to the kids, most of the kids come to my story time but I didn't recognize 6 of them, they must've been Foxys. Foxy's decommissioned now because of something to do with apparently kidnapping a child for 2 hours. I don't know the full story. Speaking of stories I am right in the middle of mine it's about a chicken, obviously. So I'm right at the part where the chicken blows up a pick up truck (don't ask) when Freddy comes over to me "I'll be back soon" I say to the kids. They all make this aww sound as I walk away.

"What is it Freddy can't you see I've got a crowd to entertain?" I ask "A costumer wants to speak with you, something about their daughter. I dunno." He replied "Well can you sing the kids a song while I'm taking to her" I ask "m'kay" he answered making his way to the kids. What could this be about? I went behind the counter a middle-aged woman stood on the other side. "How can I help you mam?" I ask "You need to get with that Bear, and make it snappy" she ordered "excuse me" did I hear her right? "GET WITH THAT BEAR YOU USELESS HUNK OF METAL" she barked "No! No I don't want to!" I consider myself a patient chicken but this lady's getting on my nerves! "LISTEN HERE YOU BITCH! YOU WILL GET WITH THAT BEAR AND NOT ANOTHER WORD ABOUT IT!! MY DAUGHTER SAYS YOU TWO WORTHLESS ROBOTS SHOULD BE TOGETHER SO DO IT!!!!" The lady screeched. I walked away with her screaming at me to come back.

I got Freddy and he sorted her out (banned her for life) now I can finally finish my story, but before I could Susie (that's a reference) asked a question "Chica what's a bitch?" She asked innocently. OH SHI-

That's all folks thanks for reading.
It is 2 am. FU-