SB: Im Tired kids so F off

Glamrock Chicas p.o.v
I love the kids, I really do, but right now I kinda wanna rip their little mouths off. They are talking at inhuman speeds all at the same time and frankly I can't keep up. All I wanna do right now is cuddle with Roxy and sleep. I need some goddamn sleep. I should probably drop these kids off at the daycare first though, like a responsible chicken. The daycare isn't too far from where I am anyway. I started heading in the direction of the daycare, the kids kept talking and I kept hoping to get this over with asap. How does Sundrop do it?

I bumped in to Monty right when the daycare came into view because that fucking alligator just decided to spawn in my path and he had little demons following him as well. "Look guys it's Chica!!" He yelled pointing at me the kids whipped there heads towards me and the second they took their eyes off him he ran. He scampered off in the opposite direction. I'm gonna kill him. I got to the entrance of the daycare and most of the kids walked in and started doing colouring or climbing or something like that.

All but one little bastard. He ran for it and I stupidly chased him. I bumped into people. I banged into cleaning bots I probably broke doors. I ran past Monty's' golf course Roxy's' racing thing and a lot of statues all to catch this little fucker. I finally grabbed him and practically dragged him back to the entrance of the daycare. I almost shoved him into Sundrops arms and I ran to Roxy's' room. I burst in, she was brushing her hair but put the brush down as soon as I stumbled in. "What happened?" She asked. I didn't say anything, instead I fell onto her bed where she quickly joined me. I cuddled up to her and we fell asleep. Despite the fact that Freddy was screaming  at Monty for something.

Hi. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed if not please let me know and I will be happy to stare at whatever comment you may leave for half an hour trying to figure out how I should fix it but probably won't. Suggestions anyone?