FNaF1: Captins curse.

Warning: some cursing, awful pirate speak by the author. (Sorry)

I've finished me story now, the story was about pirates sailing the high seas, battling any dastardly scallywag that dared cross them. Most of the lads and lassies that came to listen left me cove after I had finished, one little lass stayed behind. "What be the problem lass?" I asked her. "Your not a real pirate, your just a dumb robot" she told me. Well wouldn't that be a strange statement "Course I'm a real pirate lass. Me name says so, 'Foxy the PIRATE fox'. There be no proof against it. So ye can trot on back to Freddy or Bonnie and leave me in peace?" I told her. I'd say I handled this quite well if I do say so myself. The lass still didn't leave instead the lass told me somethin' that got on my last nerve. "Your just a story teller, you wouldn't know I pirate from a dolphin. I would, my mommy says that you dumb robots to stupid for your own good. I bet they ripped your hand off because you bit someone." She said, so, so innocently.

I kind of lost it after that one. "LISTEN HERE YA SEA WITCH! I DIDN'T BITE NOBODY! THAT WAS MANGLE. ME HAND IS GONE 'CAUSE I LOST IT IN BATTLE! CURSE YE! CURSE YE!" The girls face didn't change after I shouted, no screamed at her. "I don't believe you" she said as she skipped away. THAT FUCKIN' BIT-

Hi again, sorry if I can't speak pirate. I feel like cursing being cut off  at the very end is a common theme in these stories. Does anybody have a favourite? That is probably the most awkward thing I've ever wrote. :) Byee!!