Chapter - 37

Third Person’s POV

Rishi was in his office when his parents enter the room …

Mr. AHUJA : did you see the news?

RISHI : what news? ( said in a bored tone)

Mrs. Ahuja handed a newspaper to Rishi….. With a very irritating face, Rishi took the
newspaper but when he saw the content… he was shocked…

Mrs. AHUJA : They are back… and look at the baby … she is so beautiful….if we are correct
then she is our granddaughter… we can prove it by doing a DNA test…right Rajat?

Mr. AHUJA : Yes… Rishi… why are still standing like this… are you not happy ?

RISHI : I have met her… I have met her….she is my daughter( he whispered…like he is said
to himself)

Mrs. AHUJA : what are you saying?? Say it clearly…we couldn’t able to hear you…

RISHI : I have met her , mom… I have seen her…she is my daughter…she is so beautiful…she talks so sweetly…( he was smiling like a fool)

Mr. AHUJA : what !! you have met her before?

Mrs. AHUJA : why didn’t you tell us anything about it?

Then suddenly Rishi started crying…

Mrs. AHUJA : Rishi, why are crying… what happened?

RISHI : I have lost , mom… Dad is right… Aniket is better than me… he is good at
business….he is a good son… now he has proven he is the best dad… (crying)

Mrs. AHUJA : No…Rishi… what are you saying…you’re my good son….don’t mind your dad’s words....

Mr. AHUJA : Rishi, why are saying all this now?

RISHI : No mom dad is right… Aniket is better than me… look even my daughter loves him so much….. You know mom the day I met her…from the start to finish… she had talked about her papa a lot….her papa has said this… her papa has said that…
and I was thinking how lucky her papa is… whose daughter loves him so much… and
look…that lucky papa is none other than Aniket and here I am the  most unlucky father in the world… whose daughter even doesn’t know about his identity… ( crying loudly)

Mrs. AHUJA : no no my child….you are not an unlucky father… you have full rights on her… she will also love you very much when she will know you’re his father… she is your
daughter… of course, she will love you…

RISHI : yes… right… she is my child… I have rights on her… at least they should give me the chance to see her once a week… I want
to spend time with her… you know mom… she talks so lovelily… she is so cute…
mom…

Mrs. AHUJA : of course… why once a week… you’re her biological father… you have full rights on her… you can spend as much time as you want...no one can stop you…

RISHI : Everything will be alright… right mom?

Mrs. AHUJA : of course honey… everything will be alright… don’t worry… I am here… mom will make everything alright…

In the room when the mother and son were busy talking… there Mr. Rajat Ahuja was looking at them very quietly…..but in his eyes, there was guilt….regret….sadness which were visible clearly….. But the mother and son didn’t notice.