Chapter - 38

Third Person’s POV

Kritika and Anisha both were very busy from the morning… today is the first fashion show event of their company….. and the whole Mehta and Kapoor family are very happy to see their dear daughters and daughter-in-law's success in their careers.…

Guest and media have already arrived…within some minutes the fashion show will start…

At one side of the programme hall, Kritika has arranged a little play area for her daughter and nephews……so that they don’t get bored during their show and also don’t
disturb them….actually it was the main reason because she knows very well when
this chiller party all get together they become like wild monkeys of the
forest...so she has arranged the play area for them to keep them little quiet…

Anika was playing with her brothers (Gullu, Anikshk, Kanishk) when someone called her
from behind “sweetheart” ….. Hearing this she looked back with a frowning face…

ANIKA : Angry uncle? You?...what are you doing here? And why are you calling me
sweetheart? My name is Anika….you can call me Niki..

RISHI : I… I..

ANIKA : is he your son? ( pointing at the little child beside Rishi)

After observing the boy when she realizes the boy is older than her… she called her bhaiya(brother)…

ANIKA : Hi… bhaiya… I am Anika Kapoor… do you want to play with us?

MIHIR : Hii… I am Mihir ( said a little shyly)

Mihir is a smart child but he is also very shy… as he rarely interacts with people… and
this is also the first time when he has come to such a place….

ANIKA : Hii… Mihir bhaiya come.. Play with us…

But before Mihir could respond anything some reporters came in front of them…

Reporter 1 : Mr. Ahuja (Rishi) … this is the first time you have come out with your son… can we have one picture of you two?

Reporter 2 : yes sir… please one photo sir..

RISHI : okk… let’s take a photo with this child also (pointing at Anika)

Reporters : yeah sure… that will be lovely… Aniket Kapoor's daughter..

RISHI : Anika come… let’s take a photo together…

The three of them pose together . The photographers were going to click at this moment Anika run towards opposite site…

RISHI : hey where are you going?

When everyone looked towards Anika’s direction they saw … she is now coming toward them holding Aniket's hand…

ANIKA : he (Mihir) is with his papa so I also want to take a photo with my papa…

Rishi was looking at Anika’s hand which was holding Aniket’s hand…

Reporter 3 : wow… that would be great… people would love this photo…

Reporter 4 : yes yes … please sir… let us take a photo together…

Aniket didn’t want to create any scene in front of the media… so accepting their
request he went near Rishi and Mihir holding Anika in his arms for a photo…

Reporters : Thank you sir… it is a wonderful photo.. Thank you..

ANIKA : let's go Mihir bhaiya… let me introduce you with my brothers…

MIHIR : (looked at Rishi) can I go Uncle?

ANIKA : Uncle?? Haha you are older than me and you still don’t know….you should call
papa to your father not uncle haha … I also call my father papa… right papa?

ANIKET : sweetheart, you go play with them (pointing at Gullu and others) and promise me you will not go anywhere or with anyone….

ANIKA : yes papa… I promise

ANIKET : good girl ( kissed on her forehead)

Signalling bodyguard  Vicky to keep an eye on them Aniket left from there…Aniket wanted to say many things to Rishi but he knows very well he can’t… media is near them… he just wants the program to end without any problem…after that, he will handle the Ahujas.