Chapter - 43

Third Person’s POV

One report came matched…Rishi is a match for Anika’s donor…..

As the doctor has suggested… tomorrow the bone marrow transplantation will happen…

Everyone tensed because of that…and also what will happen after that…

Aniket was happy that Anika's treatment was happening faster…..but his mother knows he is also little sad…

When Aniket was standing alone in the corridor of the hospital… looking outside through the window then Mrs. Kapoor went near him…

Mrs. KAPOOR : Aniket ( called very slowly putting a hand on his shoulder)

Aniket turned around and gave a small smile to her mother…

ANIKET : Mom… they are right… look my love can’t save her…blood is thicker… mom… blood relations are above everything….

Mrs. Kapoor understood his son's feelings…

ANIKET : Mom, will Anika hate me?

Mrs. KAPOOR : what? No no… why she will hate you…she loves you so much… you are her hero….you are her papa… she can never hate you…

ANIKET : Mom, I am afraid… she will… when they will tell her that I am not her real
father… she will definitely hate me… she will think I am a liar… maybe she will
never call me papa anymore….

Mrs. KAPOOR : No… Aniket… no… beta….calm down… don’t think nonsense… everything will be fine…. Nothing like this will happen…

When the mother and son were conversing they didn’t notice a little far away one person was standing and heard all their conversation…

As tomorrow will be the operation so Aniket and Kritika both are staying with Anika in the
hospital tonight…

After sending off the other family when Kritika entered into the ward the scene in
front of her melted her heart and also made her little sad…

In front of her on hospital bed, both father and daughter were sleeping hugging each
other….and Aniket  securely hugging Anika
in his arms….seeing his posture it is visible that he is afraid to lose his grip as if, if he loses his arms around her… she will vanish.

Kritika understood his insecurities….she understood all his worries very clearly…. Except praying to god there is nothing she could do…sighing she went near the extra
bed in the room for sleeping…
                           ------------------

Everyone is waiting outside the operation room worriedly….

Doctor came out of the operation theatre … everyone went near him…

DOCTOR : don’t worry…the transplantation is successful ….. we will keep her in the
hospital for someday for observation… and we will also start the further
treatment… hope she will be fine very soon…

ANIKET : Thank you… thank you so much doctor…

DOCTOR : it’s my duty, Mr. Kapoor…

Said this the doctor left from there…

Everyone is now happy that Anika will be fine very soon……but there is still worry on everyone’s face…only Mrs. Ahuja was
smiling happily…

In Anika’s ward

After getting back her consciousness when Anika first opened her eyes….she saw all
the family members are present in the room and also some other people whom she didn’t know… she only knows one person among them…

Her mother and dadi were sitting on both sides of her bed…

KRITIKA : how are you feeling now, baby? (Caressing her head)

ANIKA : I am ok… mamma.. (Said very slowly) ..

KABIR : I am informing the doctor that she has gotten back her consciousness…

Anika was looking at everyone with her adorable two little eyes…

Mrs. AHUJA : how are you feeling, honey?

Hearing this question from an unknown person’s mouth she looked at the person quietly without answering anything…..

Mrs. AHUJA : honey, I am your grandmother…

Hearing this Anika frowned…she became confused….she started looking at her both
grandmother’s ( maternal and paternal) 
face….. Everyone understand her confusion but no one speak anything as they didn’t understand how or what they will say…

Seeing her reaction Mrs. Ahuja again speaks..

Mrs. AHUJA : yes… honey I am your grandmother… and do you know who is he? (Pointing at Rishi)

ANIKA : papa

To be continued…