Chapter IV

Kreek's p.o.v.:
Oh gosh, my head really hurts, after all of that. Wait, where am I? And why this place looks like a jail? This cell looked like the one from Jailbreak. I got up from the bed and my eyes looked straight at the mirror. My outfit looked a lot different. If I'm not wrong it was from like 3 years ago. I gotta say, I've got a lot of things on this avatar. But it still wasn't that bad tho. The cell was closed, so I didn't had much to do. I wasn't able to escape. Then a voice coming from the speaker has spoke.

??????: July 12th 2020.
??????: Welcome Test 4, I got a little challenge for you.
Kreek: Umm- Alright?
??????: Wow you didn't ask me who I'm. Anyway, as you may or may not noticed, you are in Jailbreak. And the challenge for you is to rob 6 places. BUT there is a twist. In the prison they are 5 policemen, they are bots but as soon as you will leave the prison they will be looking for you. But don't worry, they don't know where are you. If they will see you, they will start chasing you but it's easy to lost them.
Kreek: Alright, how much time do I have?
??????: There is no timer. If they will catch you, you are staying in the past forever.
Kreek: Ouch-
??????: Also in one of the drawers there is a keycard for you, so you won't need to deal with stealing it. So your challenge starts now.

Then the gate of the cell opened, making me way to run away. I knew the way up, so getting outside was a problem for me. As soon as I got out I saw three policemen standing outside. Gosh and how I'm supposed to get out when there is so many of them. Maybe I should wait for lunch break or something. Because I could escape by blowing up the wall but that would make a lot of mess and prefer to use the sewers, because they are quieter. So I sneaked up behind a wall to see them all. Hey but I can use the keycard! God I'm so stupid. But where should I go. In the police building I could get something to protect myself but I will be risking a lot. You know what, it's worth it! I can always get the helicopter after that! Then I did what I thought I slowly sneak up to the police building, passing two policemen. I slightly peaked out from the window to see how much of them are inside. Yes there were only two of them. I think I'm able to beat two bots right? Then slowly getting to the entrance I placed the keycard in the scanner. When the card was scanned and accepted I literally ran into the room, grabbing one pistol and a shotgun. One of the policemen wasn't even here now and one of them was in shock but quickly after they pull out taser and aimed it at me. So I started running upstairs to the helicopter. I scanned the card still having this one policeman on my back. I climbed up the ladder and got into the helicopter. While turning the engine on this policeman tried to get in but I quickly turned on the engine and flew away. So where do I go first. Technically the easiest option, now is to rob donut store or gas station, but the police will arrive there quicker, so for now I think imma go with power plant and then we will see. Getting to the power plant didn't took so long since I have the helicopter. I landed on the parking lot and came to the electricity box connected with the entrance. Oh man, again with these wires. I connected them quickly and entered the power plant of course the alarm went off. I got down with the conveyor belt, also jumping above some lasers as well, I finally got to the another wire work, which was much harder, but that's ain't a challenge for me. Ok this wires actually took me quite a while to connect. But eventually I got the rod and started going though the exit. And I gotta say that I almost got smashed because I zoomed out. That can't happen again. It depends on my being in the future, I mean in the present. Getting out from the power plant wasn't a problem, since I've done it multiple times now. I pushed the doors to open. When I was outside I saw two policemen waiting for me. I mean what do you want me to do. I need to fight. They started shooting at me, so I quickly ran to my helicopter and grabbed the weapons. Then after getting them, hiding behind the helicopter, pulled out the pistol and I started shooting at the policemen. The fight were going like that for a minute now, and I almost got shot once. I gotta say that these bots actually can aim. But I'm better. One of them was down pretty quickly and now I should just end the other one with the shotgun. And that's exactly what I did, I pulled out the shotgun and jumping away from the helicopter, which caught the policeman of guard. So of course I used it as my advantage and killed him easily. I wonder if they are going to respawn. Probably yeah. It's Jailbreak. Ok need go quick the rod is losing rate. I got into the helicopter and started the engine. Flying away in few seconds to the criminal base. Gosh I really need to be quick the rod already lost a lot of rate. When I got to the base I turned off the helicopter and got out from it. I picked it the rod and ran to the base as fast as I could. I came to the Collector I gave them the rod and I got some cash, as always anyway. I wish I could rest for a minute but I can't. I want to get out from here as fast as I could. So, since I still have the helicopter I should rob the cargo ship. Oh man, I still 5 to go...

_______
Have a great day or night
Cya
:D