Chapter XVIII

Sorry guys but I'm having a hard time uploading chapters for the past weeks idk why it all changed so suddenly but yeah
And no I didn't checked for any mistakes here so.
__________

Kreek's p.o.v.:
PghL: So What we are doing now?? We are surrounded by them!
Kreek: Well, What we were doing always running to the Gallery. You already forgot?
PghL: It's been a long time since I played it Kreek. Like two years ago already, I think?
Kreek: Yeah-
Doggy: Can we keep moving?! They are about to break into the car!

We looked around and he was right! We need to go now. PghL opened his doors since they were the closest to the entrance. We both ran to the Gallery with Doggy behind us. When he got inside, he slammed the doors behind him.

Kreek: Soo, now I guess we need to open the other door.
PghL: Yep we don't want to mess with these behind this door.
Doggy: Then lets do it like that. You two will open the doors and I will be there to help if it will be necessary. But you need to bring me something to hit him.
PghL: Understood!
( yes I added another entrance door)

I ran upstairs and PghL decided to look for the red key downstairs. I'm glad I'm doing it with him. We both are really skilled players at this game and it shouldn't be a problem for us to beat the challenge. I found the red key on the bench and walked to the doors with the red lock on. It seemed like PghL found Hammer because I could hear planks breaking. Meanwhile I opened the doors and went to grab blue key. When I got it I got out from this room and went to unlock blue door but then Piggy spawned in. And uhh- I need to say that Father in higher quality looks... kinda scary, much scarier than the one I'm used to. I got to the doors with blue lock and unlocked them. I knew I had Father on my back so I need to be quick in room I saw green key as always and plank. I don't think plank will be useful for now so I took the green key and jumped down though the vent. I needed to open it as first with didn't took me a lot of time only a few seconds but Father almost catches up to me there. But now I need to go unlock the green lock, which wasn't far from here. I quickly got to the door and unlocked them as well. I also got wrench which was on the shelf. I took it and went to fix the exit and open the shop? Or at least I always thought it's a shop.

PghL's p.o.v.:
Damnit! Why there is so many bots on the map. Kreek said that he only seen one. But how the heck I see more than one. Am I hallucinating? Is there something wrong with me? There surely it. Why? What is happening? I don't want to do it anymore. I want to be at home already. Why can't she leave us alone? Why she took us here in the first place? Why is she doing it to us? Wait. I hear calling. Someone is calling my name.

Kreek: PghL, wake up! Please!
Kreek: PGHL! WAKE UP! YOU DONT WANT TO DIE LIKE THAT, RIGHT?!

It's Kreek. Should I wake up? I think i should, I don't want to bother him.

PghL: What..? What happened?
Kreek: Oh my lord! PghL! I literally thought you died.
PghL: No.., why would I?
Kreek: Don't you remember anything?
PghL: No? It's there something I should remember?
Kreek: Well.. I have no idea what happened but you like zoomed out and you stopped walking. Like you were just standing in one place. And when you snapped back you fell. All I heard was your scream and then I saw you being hit by absolutely nothing. I told Doggy to take care of piggy because I needed to end this chapter and also help you out.
PghL: But where are we now?
Kreek: Now.. we got teleported to metro.
PghL: Wait how?
Kreek: I have no idea. But we should just get over with it.
PghL: Right.. but before we go can I tell you something?
Kreek: Sure Go ahead but be quick the round already started.
PghL: Ehh- Because you told me that you see only one piggy chasing you. But for some reason I see multiple of them. I feel like with every minute there is more and more of them. I also seen you go through them a few times. And I think I'm hallucinating or something like that.
Kreek: Hell Nah there got to be a catch for it. There is no way you are hallucinating. Maybe we should ask this person.
PghL: I will try.
PghL: Excuse me?
??????: Always here! What do you need?
PghL: Can you pause the round for a second?
??????: Sure give me a second....
??????: It's done. Now what do you need?
PghL: Why I'm seeing multiple piggies but Kreek only sees one?
??????: Oh that? Haven't you realised you are playing on swarm? Kreek already beat his first challenge so I decided to make his second one easier. That's why you are seeing lots of them and Kreek only one. Now excuse me because I got something to do in old RB Battles HQ.
Kreek: Wait what..
??????: Byeee!
Kreek: Well then at least we know why you were acting so weird. But I still don't know why you zoomed out like that.
PghL: I'm not exactly sure but all I remember that a lot of questions got into my head and I tried to find answers for them.
Kreek: Oh...
??????: Oops sorry I forgot to unpause the game, here now you can go and do yours stuff.

Me and Kreek walked through the door to find an orange key on bench. I said that will take the key so Kreek went the other way and I head downstairs to get to the orange lock. When I got there I opened it and look inside. I found blue key and a coin. I took the blue kay and walked back upstairs to open the blue lock. I opened it and also took a look inside a room which was nearby. In it I found a hammer. I took it and walked to train to get the planks out of the exit. I also found the yellow/gold key I though it will be more important now than hammer. So I took it. And started running to the room where was the blue lock. When I got there I opened the room and saw a vault where is red key inside. I opened it and grabbed read key. Then I ran back downstairs of course with multiple piggies on me. I opened the doors and saw wrench. I took it and went yet again upstairs to the train. Fortunately Kreek was already there with keycard.

Kreek: Fix the train and we will be good to go.

I fixed it and we both heard inside. Our screens went back and after that we woke up at mall. And tell me there has to be something wrong with it right..?

___
Have a great day or night.
Cya
:D