Chapter XIX

I know my uploading pattern it's kinda random now but something happened, which made me really worried. Yep that's pretty much it.
__________

Sketch's p.o.v.:
I've been walking around the map aimlessly trying to find one of these things but all I found is a tray of muffins in some sort of kitchen. I didn't found anything. While I was exploring the kitchen I saw a tunnel which was staring in the fridge, like you needed to go inside and then you are in it. So that's exactly what I did. I went inside of the fridge and went inside.

In this tunnel there was multiple paintings on the walls as well as really colourful floor which was kinda like stairs. I don't know this game at the beginning seemed weird and now it's getting even more weirder. After a while of walking in the tunnel I was on the meadow. While I was there I saw one of those things with the key. I ran up to it and touched it a yellow key immediately appeared in my hand. I also saw a pot with a flower inside. I don't know what can it means since most of the flowers in this meadow are much higher than me. So I picked it up and decided to hide it in my inventory, since I had one in this game for a reason. Then all what's left in this meadow is well which was glowing blue. Maybe I should use it? I mean that's all I can do now it doesn't seems I can go anywhere else. I came up to it and looked down. There were some blue lights breaking through the water. So I got on the well, take a deep breath and jumped into the water. I started swimming down till I got to the end of it.

The water ended and I fell into another room. It hurt as fu*k since it was a long fall. But can someone explain me how the heck water floats in the air. I literally looked up and saw water just floating above me. This game is like really rigged... Then I stood up and saw a goat pyramid in front of me with a fu*king dinosaur above it or something, I'm not exactly sure what it is. I came closer and saw some stairs so I decided to go down. I was walking down for a while when I suddenly felt no ground under one of my feet and I started falling. And of course my face met the ground, because I fell right on it. Dude I swear to go this game is already getting on my nerves. I don't even know who the heck I survived these two falls. But I slowly got on my knees and then stood up again. And ohh man I don't even know what is this place it looks like a place deep in the sea but without any water. I went inside and saw a huge structure deep bellow the ocean. Damn it was giving me some nice vibes I liked that. I was about to go there but I noticed another place where I could fell. Yeah, I'm not falling for this again. I sat on the edge and slowly jumped down on my legs. This one still hurt a little but not as much as the ones in the face.

When I was down here I saw one of those things but blue I came up to it and touched it, and a blue key appeared in my hand. Nice like three more to go! I went closer to the structure, I was so fu*king impressed about how it looked. There were also a huge head in the middle. I have no idea if it's supposed to mean something but I'm sure something has to do with it. I mean it's been least than an hour and this game already a surprised me soo much. 
I waked around it just in case if I missed something. And I did. There was a vehicle behind it. Well I guess I need to check it out. I came closer to it and as soon as I touched it, it teleported me to another room.

Or should I say... I have no idea where am I. I was in a giant area with the same vehicles next to me. I looked around to see if there is something more. There was a green weird creature standing it the corner of this... whatever this is. Soo do I need to drive up to it or something? There were some colourful parts and I'm scared that they might kill me. Soo I will avoid them as much as I can. I got into one of the vehicles and drove to the weird looking creature. It took me like 2 minutes to get there and right when I got out from this vehicle I got teleported AGAIN!

I'm getting tired of teleporting now. All I've been doing this whole time is teleporting and finding random items and now where the fu*k I'm? Another weird room with these creatures. I swear to got this game is making me sick now. And my eyes hurt so much because of these bright colours. While I was there a noticed an animal just sitting on the ground it looked like a mouse, I couldn't see it that well because it was almost blending with the wall. I guess I will teleporting me to my room i came up to it and touched it. And yep I was right another room. But this one is weird. I was next to a red river? And there were some stairs going up, as well as a castle thingy on the top. Ehh- I hate this game already I'm never gonna play it ever again...
____________