Chapter XIII

TanqR's p.o.v.:
Ok someone really need to explain what the fu*k is going on. First a person telling me that all the people I see are bots then to find out that they are actually real people. Then I'm finding out that they all are here to hunt me down. What's next? I'm scared to find out.. Me Tap and Rain we're walking around looking for others. I'm kinda scared to be around anybody at this point. Also someone has to know that I'm the one who is supposed to get to the nuke. I might be overthinking now but I'm really worried. How I'm going to tell them that I'm the one who need to get to the nuke. Ehh- whatever. I really need to stop overthinking, I will need to tell them eventually. We all couldn't really find anyone for this whole time. Maybe Concrete isn't the biggest map but it's really confusing because of all the objects and/or walls around it. But since I was the one who played this for the longest time and had much more experiences I was leading the way around it. But still it was really hard do even see anyone. I saw someone running at the other side of the map but it wasn't worth going here. So we were walking around kinda aimlessly looking for people. I was fed up with it already. I looked on my right hand saw a bullet shoot right at my head. It was too close to move away and I got hit. I respawned far away from Tap and Rain I couldn't see them anywhere around. Ehh- sometimes I just hate my life.

Rainway's p.o.v.:
Bandites: Dude What the heck are you two doing?! We were supposed to shoot him not walking around like nothing is happening!
TapWater: You don't understand anything!
Bandites: Wait you two can talk?
Rainway: Mhm..
Bandites: But how is that possible? Someone told me no one here can talk.
Rainway: Dude we don't know either but we are trying to figure it out.
TapWater: Well not exactly. I think we all got teleported here just to make someone lose. We don't know who.
Bandites: Wait what do you mean?
TapWater: Ehh- Rain said that one of us needs to get to the nuke we still don't know who it is but apparently we need to stop them.
Bandites: Dude are you stupid?!
TapWater: What-?
Bandites: It's TanqR! I knew it since the beginning. That's why I knew who to target because this person told me who it was.
Rainway: I figured it out when you told us that we were supposed to shoot him. But I swear we didn't know.
Bandites: Can y'all use your brain for once? He and his dad was the one who were playing this game before.
TapWater: Oh, That makes more sense..
Rainway: Wait So that mean that we also need to stop his dad.
Bandites: I don't think so. TanqR was much better than him and if I'm being honest I don't think OldMan would get to the nuke with only a few deaths allowed.
Rainway: Yeah- But what do we do now. Since we know who is the one to get to the nuke.
Bandites: I think the best would be to try and get the others and just try to push this person to tell us what is going on.
TapWater: Yep, Wait... WE NEED TO FIND TANQR QUICK!
Bandites: OH DAMN THATS TRUE!

We started running around the map together screaming his name just to find us. Now I'm actually scared. What if he is the one who need to get us out of it? After a while of running we found him we also found others on the way surprisingly. We explained everything to them on the way.

TanqR: Ayo What is the Problem and why is everyone here-?
Bandites: TanqR we need to talk. Don't be scared no body is planning to shoot you.
TanqR: But what do you mean? Aren't we supposed to-?
Rainway: No we know everything.
TanqR: I- uhh-
Bandites: We just need to make this person to speak and we will be fine. Soo c'mon calm them!
TanqR: Why me?
Bandites: I feel like they are mostly listening to you so...
TanqR: Oh Alright?

Then he tried to bring this person's attention. It didn't took too long because immediately after he did that they responded.

TanqR: Excuse me?
??????: Yep, What is it?
Bandites: Do you mind explaining what the heck is going on over there?
??????: Me oh- y'all weren't supposed to know but now you probably figured out.
Rektway: Yes? Now tell us.
??????: Well this whole thing about you stopping TanqR was a trap.
TanqR: WHAT?!
??????: Shush, let me explain. So if TanqR lost all of his life's and he had 5 of them about what knew his dad. So if he would lost them all you think y'all would win right? Well no- as I said it was a trap and if he lost you would lost as well. Why? Why not? Sooo now since you figured it out you can decide what to do.
Bandites: But what will happen when we will shot him these five times?
??????: You would be stuck in the past forever, no be able to go back. Now excuse me I need to go back to others.
TanqR: Others?
??????: Yes others. Byeeee

And the voice in speakers went silent. Now it was only us standing in kinda awkward situation.

OldManGaming: I guess we are just letting shot us?
( sorry I can't write in British accent lmao)
Bandites: I guess so. Otherwise we will all stay in the past.
TapWater: I hope they weren't lying about that.
Rektway: Me too.
Bandites: So Do your job TanqR we will try to make it as quick as we can. How much do you need?
TanqR: I'm half way through.
Bandites: Ok-
Rektway: Wait how much do you need for a nuke again?
TanqR: 100..
Rektway: Oh yeah right...?
Rainway: Ok let's just get over with it already!

TanqR's p.o.v.:
They threw their paintball guns away and waited for me to shoot them. So I did it. And now I need to run around the map just to find them. Ehh- if this will bring us than I will do it.

TimeSkip ( a few minutes later)
I shot my last target and boom, 100 dont just like that. Suddenly I felt my body disappearing and then being pushed to a portal by something next to me. I woke up in something which looked like void.

??????: Congratulations Test 1 you made it through the 1st part.

1st part? There is more?? Awwe man- I was hoping to go to present now...

_________
Hope y'all having a great day or night and
Cya
:D