Chapter 1 Ep 1: We've met the umbrellies

I was in my room vibin' into some music while reading a book,but then I heard the alarm went off.

I peeked outside my door and I saw Jayme and Fei on there way out.

"What's happening?"

"I don't know tel, c'mon." Jayme replied. So I stepped out of my door and followed the two.

"What are you talking about? This is the umbrella academy."

I heard a woman talking on our way to the balcony in the living room.

"Wrong again this is the Sparrow Academy."

And on cue,we came out. They looked up at us and said shit when they saw Ben. One of the guys pulled out a knife when he saw us.

We saw 6 strangers in the living room standing all bloodied up. Ones a lady with a black coat and a high boots. The other one was wearing a kind of long black coat. Then there was a massive guy wearing a blue jacket. A guy wearing a black spandex,knifes everywhere. A Jesus looking guy. And a boy. 'Hmm a boy' in a school uniform identical to what Marcus and the others were wearing when we we're 13. But the color's are different.

"Ben." The Jesus looking guy said in almost a whisper.

"Is that really you?" The guy wearing a blue jacket asked.

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony?" The spandex guy shouted while looking at us.

"They are the sparrows, my children."

"I'm sorry what do you mean children? That's not possible old man." The boy in the school uniform said.

"Of course it is." Dad lightly chuckled "I think, I'd know wouldn't I?"

We went down to "greet" are visitors. I stood beside Alphonso a little to the left of where Marcus is.

"Everybody else can see Ben right?" Jesus looking guy said.

"Cute hat ,Sundance." Ben said mockingly, and Sundance smiled and hold his hat.

"They called themselves the umbrella academy, a group of scheming, perfidious malcontents who accustomed me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas. Be warned,they claimed to be my spawn."

"Claimed?" The lady with high boots scoffed. "Five what the hell is going on?" She asked the boy.

"I don't know yet,but it's concerning." The boy which his name is Five replied while looking at us.

"Is he telling the truth?" Marcus asked the big guy that was at the front.

"Not us about being perfidious." The other one said that was wearing a long black coat.

"No were amateur-fidious at best." Sundance corrected.

"But we are his children, this is our house." she continued.

"Yeah yeah we- uh we grew up here." Big guy said.

"Yeah yeah we grew up here." Alphonso being the guy he is mocked him.

We all snickered.

"I kind of think we would have noticed you." Sloane said which stopped the big guy and made him looked at her.