Chapter 3 Ep 1: I'm visiting my side bitch

I got out the shower, walked to my closet then looked for clothes to wear. I picked up a black sleeveless crop top, put on some pants then grabbed a black belt. I grabbed the brown jacket that was on the hangers then, bent down to put on a pair of socks and shoes.

I went downstairs to be greeted by Grace,
"Grace if you see the others please tell them I already went out. Thank you." I picked up my bag then put it on around me. "Sure thing tel." She replied at me, when I heard that I nodded then went out on the front door.

I looked around to see if Fei's birds are around, though I doubt that she's gonna spy on me, after what I did. Yes, I know it was kind of bad to do that, but she's spyin'.

~~a lil' flashbacks~~
Somewhere around 2004

"Fei you've done it again!" I slammed her door open.

"Did what tel?" She replied.

"Your birds are spyin'at me again, don't think I don't know," I said with a low angry voice "I thought I told you to stop on me, you can spy at the others but not on me."

"Or what?" She sassed backed at me.

I gave her a lowly chuckled, lift her birds by it's neck. Her face showed pain while I was holding one bird on the neck. She looked at me, telling me to let go, so I did.

She dropped on her knees panting and catching her breath. I bent down to her ear.

"Spy on me again, and I'll make sure the birds you rely on so that you can see. Is blind aswell. Do you understand?" She nodded quickly. I stood up held my hand out for her. She looked up at me,took my hand.

I help her up. I sighed "I'm sorry, I'm not gonna do it again if you stop. I won't do it for no reason. Don't worry."

I went out her room to see all of my siblings' outside the door.

"We're you guys listening?" I asked them and they shook their head no.

"Truth," I crossed my arms. They nodded, but yes this time. " Okay, put a head or an ear on my business, trust me you don't want the consequences. Even though you guys are my siblings, doesn't mean I can't go hard on you when you butt in, or ruin my privacy,"

I wasn't speaking in the way I spoke at Fei.  No, I was speaking on my normal voice. But I wasn't smiling.

"Is that okay? Loud and clear?"  I heard a murmurs of 'yeahs' and 'yeps'. So I smiled and put my hand out, "Okay, now come on dinners almost ready."

~~end of the flashback~~

I started walking towards the hotel, where Lila and her "son" we're staying. How we met was actually a funny story. You see....

~~how they met~~

"Watch it, guy ." I told the guy, as I stood up and dusted my clothes. The guy looked at me terrified he stood and run faster than the wind. But then I saw a lady with a blonde hair at the ends but the roots are black. She was panting and leaning down in her knees, trying to catch her breath.

"Comeback here you little shit-heel." She shouted.

"Did that dud steal Anything?" I asked her as she stood up straight.

"Oh your the power dudes," She pointed at a billboard behind us "Can I copy your powers?" She asked.

"What's your power?" She added another question.

"Telekinesis, and yes you can use my powers?"

She smiled at me then nodded. "Thanks." I was shocked to see the guy came back to us in a full speed. He was suspended midair, as the lady took her bag then sent him a few miles away.