Chapter 10 ep 6: He realized the 𝘪𝘵

2014...

"Just because something is right in front of you," Pogo started behind the seven sparrows. "Does not mean," He tapped Alphonso's back with the stick his holding. Alphonso muttered a small hey in an offended tone.

"It is within reach, there is always something in the way. Sometimes it is your opponent," Y/n and Ben walked forward. "Sometimes it is yourself."

With that said Y/n and Ben bowed at each other and went to their fighting positions, waiting for Pogo to give them a signal.

"Shoo-bu haji meh," (please don't sue me, this is what I heard. I'm sorry 🙉)

Y/n and Ben started fighting, with Ben stopping Y/n from kicking the bell, and Y/n did the same.

Ben tried to threw punch at the girl, but she blocked it with her left hand and held his right hand. She was about to kick the bell again, but Ben kicked it with his left foot.

Y/n punched her brothers stomach, and punched him again in the lower abdomen. She threw a third punch, this time Ben managed to block it as he took a hold of
Y/n's hand, and kick her in the stomach.

Y/n grunted in pain as Ben spinned them around. Ben threw a punch at Y/n and she blocked it, with her left arm.

He took a hold of the girls hand and, turned around trying to distract the girl, but she knew better. She shrugged of Ben's hand that was holding her right arm, and flipped Ben off.

From the ground Ben grunted, and extended his left foot and tried to trip Y/n, but she jumped over and managed to avoid it.

Y/n kicked Ben, but Ben ducked and tried to reach for the bell. Y/n held his arm and turned him around, as she was now the one trying to reach for the bell.

Ben did the same thing she did and grabbed Y/n's arm and flipped her off. Y/n grunted and stood up. The other six watched intently scared for their sister, especially Sloane, Jayme and Fei.

When Y/n stood up completely, Ben released a tentacle and hit Y/n.

Y/n used her telekinesis to keep Ben's tentacles from attacking, to busy on one of the tentacles. Ben smirked and released another one and it tackled her to the ground causing for her to lose focus.

With three tentacles out, he wrapped it around Y/n and brought her close. The six looked at Ben, with nothing but pure disgust. They watched as Ben strangled Y/n.

"Your gonna tap out or pass out tel? It's your choice." Ben said smugly. "Y'know if I we're you I would." Ben whispered.

Ben strangled Y/n as she tried wiggling off his tight tentacle grip.

"BEN! That's enough. Let her go," Sloane said worried for her sister.

"Ben, let go." Marcus said.

Ben looked at them, the smug smirk still on his face.

"C'mon tel, just tap out." Alphonso said trying to get the girl to just tap out.

"I'm afraid there is no tapping out in the real world children." Reginald said. The other five fixed their composure and stood straight.

"That's enough." Pogo said but Reginald intervened.

"No, Y/n will let us know when she's had enough. And she's smart, she will know what to do."

Y/n spotted a piece of wood with a sharp edge. She knows well enough that Ben is all about being the best, and with their Dad around he's showing off. With her telekinesis she focused on the wood, and waved her hands and blue little orbs appeared on her hand. The siblings who was watching the whole thing saw what was Y/n trying to do.