Chapter 9 ep 5: I like that Five boy

Y/n, Five and Lila managed to teleport themselves back to the lobby of the hotel obsidian they crashed on a table causing all the umbrellas to be surprised and shocked.

"Where have you been?" Viktor said, as Five started stood up and helped Y/n stand.

"Facing my mortality Viktor, I don't recommend it."

"You have the briefcase? We've been looking for this." Allison said fuming in anger.

"Well look no further that's the last one on earth," Five said, still holding Y/n. Allison lifted the briefcase, but it was toast. "Or was the last one."

Allison threw the briefcase, with nothing but anger in her face. Y/n sighed, she looked at Five and gave him a hug. The boy was shock because of the girls action but, he hugged back and buried his face in Y/n's hair.

"I'm sorry," The girl whispered.

"What?" Five pulled back a little still holding Y/n's shoulder and looked at her.

"Well you saw yourself die, it's very devastating." Y/n said, she moved her hands to put a strand of Five's hair out of his face.

When they pulled away completely from the hug, she walked towards Lila who saw the whole thing unravel. Lila was grinning ear to ear as she wrapped an arm around Y/n and whispered something on her ear which made the girl blush.

Lila unwrapped her arm around Y/n and hugged Diego. Diego was shocked and pulled away from her. They started talking to each other until Lila started looking for Stan, and Luther pulled Diego aside to talk.

"I'm gonna tel this to my siblings." Y/n mumbled to herself while smiling but the others near her heard it.

"Y/n," Viktor spoke up.

The girl hummed in response, Viktor gave Luther a glance and Luther nodded as a sigh that she should tell her.

"Uh- Jayme and Alphonso,"

Y/n jumped at the name. "Yeah? What about them?"

"I'm sorry," Viktor continued. "Your siblings came here, they were lead by Ben, they uh- attack us."

"Mhmm, what happened?" Y/n asked in a gentle tone, which made Viktor, Luther and Diego feel bad.

"An old friend of mine saved me, and he- he blasted an energy wave, and- and killed Jayme and Alphonso." He finished. The girls expression dropped, the smile she had a few seconds ago was gone.

"Oh." Was the only thing she said. Five walked towards her and gave her a side hug.

"Is Sloane, Fei and Christopher okay?" She asked.

"They're all okay, I promise." Viktor reassured.

"The bodies?"

"We gave it to them Y/n," Luther said and
Y/n looked at him, she gave her a kind smile and nodded.

"Are you okay?" Five did his best to I guess comfort the girl.

"Yeah, yeah." She nodded. " Hey um- actually can I go back home?" She asked.

"What? Why- why are you asking me for permission your free to go." Five said.

"No, I just want to make sure, and you know if you looked for me you, atleast know where I am. I'll be quick." She said. Five shook his head and held her shoulders with both hands.

"No, Y/n your free to go and take your time. Okay?"

The girl nodded, "Yeah." Y/n hugged Five and muttered a small thanks. The boy smiled and hugged back.