Chapter 13 ep 7: The big kugel-toot

Y/n and Five went down the basement and saw Diego, Luther, Sloane, Ben with Viktor, Christopher and Fei.

"Hi Vik!" Y/n said and waved at Viktor.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good."

Y/n looked around, "Where's Lila and Allison?"

"They're at the bar," Diego replied.

"I'll go get them." Five said and blinked to the living room.

Sloane, pulled Y/n to the side and the girl looked at her with confusion,

"Yeah? Missy you got a problem?" Y/n looked at sister, who was smiling and giggling.

"Did you tell him?" Sloane asked.

"That I like him?" Sloane nodded quickly, "Yeah, why?"

"What did he say?"

"That he likes me back, and asked me to be his girlfriend." Y/n smiled at her sisters eagerness.

"Andddddd?"

"I said yes, of course." Y/n said. She was startled when Sloane started giggling and shaking her.

"Calm down, Jamal." Y/n laughed at Sloane.

"Your first ever boyfriend Y/n." Sloane whispered-yelled at her.

"Yeah, now shut up or Fei and Ben will hear you."

Sloane stopped giggling and walked to Luther but the 'My sister and her first boyfriend' smile is still plastered on her face.

After a few minutes, Five came down with Lila and Allison. Five stood next to Y/n, "Please be careful." He whispered to her ear. Y/n nodded and looked at him, and she managed to kiss Five's cheeck without anyone noticing, well except for Sloane.

They all went to their respective positions as Viktor first spoke up,

"Okay, How do we start?"

Y/n took a deep breath, "Have you ever moved a nest of bees before?" She asked.

"No, cause that's weird." Lila answered.

The girl shook her head. "You can't just pick it up, you have to keep the nest calm while you build a box around it and then, you trap it." She explained.

Christopher spoke up as he gave another example for the two to understand. Y/n nodded her head at her brother.

"Yeah like that. I'll go first, then you guys have to take my energy, absorb it while using your powers. In this case if the kugelblitz is too much handle, the energy will help you power up more. Got it?"

Viktor and Lila nodded. "Yeah," They said.

Y/n nodded. She closed her eyes, and let the energy of her telekinesis flow through her, she raised her two hands as blue orbs appeared.

Sloane levitated herself up, and used her powers. The energy that Y/n made glowed a dark shade of blue and making them connected.

Seeing the successful connection between Five(Sloane) and Eight, number three nodded to herself and spoke up as she did the rest of the explaining.

"One of those black holes inside is vibrating at a different rate," Fei said.

"I can feel them." Viktor nodded.

"Good, whatever happens don't let them speed up or change, or everything will blow. And used Y/n's energy to help you." Fei said. Viktor nodded finally understanding it.