Chapter 7 ep 4: You called Y/n by her nickname

Lila was ahead of the two. Y/n used too much energy hence the reason why she's drained. They enter the broken doors of the commission with Five still hoisting Y/n up with one hand, and the other holding the briefcase.

"I was just here. How long was I bloody gone?" Lila asked as the three looked around on what's left of the commission.

"Seems like the grandfather paradox is affecting everything." Five said as he sets down the briefcase. "Even places out of time. Y/n is right."

"See I told you so.." The girl said and looked at them.

"Is that possible?" Lila asked and she looked at Y/n.

"Oh I stopped tracking what, what's possible a long time ago." Five stated and he helped Y/n stand up.

"Telli? Are you okay?" Lila asked as she, also help Y/n stand up.

"Yeah, good I just used too much energy and it drained me a little. I just need a water then I'll be good." Y/n said as she successfully stand up. She looked at the two and thanked them. Five picked up the briefcase again.

They we're standing until a piece of broken bricks fall and they all back away from it. With Five holding a protective hand in front of Y/n.

"We better get moving, Y/n come on." Five said and he held Y/n's hand.

"We'll check the infinite switchboard," Five and Y/n started climbing up the stairs.

"And I'll go check Herb. Little cockroach can survive anything." Lila said.

"Byee,"

"See ya.."

"Bye Lila..."

"Miss you two.."

"That's weird..."

"Miss you too.."

✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿

Five and Y/n reached the infinite switchboard. Broken tv's, ceilings, and controllers we're around.

Y/n removed her hands from Five and went on one of the controllers, Five did the same but on the other side.

She twisted and pressed some buttons then soon after, the tv started glitching as a man appeared on the screen.

"Five.." Y/n called out, Five went to her side as they stops and watch the video.

"Mhmm.. that's good." Five said.

"There's been a ripped in the space continuum. It's swallowing everything" Screams from behind we're heard as Herb continued. "Oh my sweet, Dot. Irish, Josh from the accounting. There all gone."

Five leaned towards Y/n and, he fast forwarded the video a few more seconds.

"I've tried everything, I don't know what else to do. The timeline is collapsing. Ahhh." Herb looked around as the wires behind him kept on sparking and the ground was shaking. "This is the end."

And with that, Herb is gone.

Y/n looked up at Five as he stood straight. She can see the tad bit sadness in his eyes.

"Are you and Herb? Friends?" Y/n asked him.

"I don't know, he's scared of me really," He said.

"Well your an assassin, he's just a case handler."