Chapter 12 ep 7: Five and his girl version

All of them went down to the basement to look at the kugelblitz.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Fei said with a sarcastic tone.

"Woah.."

"That's what took Stanley," Lila said as everyone watched the kugelblitz.

"Along with a few other billion people," Fei added in her sentence.

"Yeah, who I didn't know and don't care about."

"Right, so it's all about you.."

"All of us are irrelevant, this thing is gonna take the whole damn universe." Five said walking around the kugelblitz and examining it.

"What is it made of?" He asked into no one in particular.

"Micro black holes, collapsing at increasingly shortly repulse." Sloane answered.

"And why aren't we getting suck inside?"

"Honestly I don't know, you shouldn't exist here and neither should this." Sloane looked at the kugelblitz in front of her.

"Impossibility for an impossibility." He muttered, "Universe is a sucker for balance."

Fei spoke up. "Grace has been tracking the waves, next one is due to three hours."

"Alright what do we do?" Diego spoke up.

"We trap it." Y/n said after a few minute of silence and not speaking.

"Dyson sphere?" Five asked as he looked at her.

"Mhmm, yeah."

Five clicked his tounge and crossed his arms, well for fun he wants to test the limits of Y/n's IQ, she just calculated it within a few minutes and mentally.

"Okay, Confinement factor?"

Y/n looked at him with raised eyebrows. "0.98 at peak energy flux,"

Five tilted his head a bit and Y/n mocked him. "Tensile strength?"

"UTS ceiling of 10,000 gigapascals." Y/n smirked at him and Five shaked his head smiling.

"Can anyone feel the tension?" Lila asked.

"Yes.." Everyone said.

"What do you think Five?"

"Could work, or we could all die horribly. I'm in."

"Your not the one we need," Ben said.

"Excuse you?" Allison asked.

"For this to work, we need Sloane, Lila, Christopher and-" Fei was cut off when Allison spoke up.

"Viktor." Allison cut her off, everyone looked at her and she scoffed. "Of course," She said and left.

"Y/n, you can go and get a drink, you need energy." Fei said.

"For?" Five and Lila questioned.

"Her telekinetic energy will power up the four and will give them enough strength to shrink the kugelblitz, and will give much more energy for Chris when he expands around it."

Y/n looked around and snickered at their dumbfounded faces. "I'll go," She spoke up.

"I'll come with you." Five said and held Y/n's hand as he blinked them to the kitchen. Ben, Fei and Christopher left the basement to do god knows what.

"You know, I've just noticed the two of them have gone close for the past few days." Luther said eyeing her girlfriend from the side.

"Yeah." Diego agreed. "And Five had gone...soft,"