Chapter 18 : 𝘠/𝘯 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴

"I think it's time," The old lady told Abigail and Reginald with a sad and solemn look.

Abigail burst on tears, she can't let go but she have to. Reginald looked at his wife, sadness in his eyes, he took good care of his wife and their supposed to be child, but because of complications and Abigail's weak body, the baby inside still did not develop inside her.

The old lady left to give the two some time alone, when Reginald heard the door shut he stood up and walked towards the chair. He picked up a violin and was about to play but his wife stopped him.

"You have to let go," Abigail said.

Reginald stopped and looked at his wife, shocked for what she said.

"We still can, keep her. I just have to-" Abigail stopped him.

"We have to, I can't take care of her, I'm weak it's better if she found someone to take good care of her." Abigail convinced him, Reginald looked down and cupped her wife's cheecks. He pulled her closer to him and leaned their foreheads together.

"I'll look for her, I promise you," Reginald said in a whisper.

Abigail nodded and a single tear fell on her cheeks, Reginald wiped them off and kissed her on the forehead.

"And I'll come back for you aswell." He added. Again, his wife nodded.

"Take it with you," She said referring to the violin.

He nodded, "I will." He walked towards the jars that held a glowing gold like particles and picked it up. He walked slowly to the window and unscrewed the jar.

"I'll come back for you dear child," Reginald said as the particles, from the jar slowly fteed themselves. As that went by, more of the said particles we're released from the air.

~~~~~~~~~~
Turns out Reginald's attempt to look for their daughter failed. When he saw the academy back in Dallas, he did not saw his daughter along with the umbrella academy.

So it was his mission, starting that day, to look for her daughter even though the mother who was gonna give birth to her daughter is still not alive. But he insisted.

~~~~~~~~~~
October 1st 1989,

Reginald found his daughter in Ireland, perhaps his daughter is born Irish.

Walking towards a house he studied the place, also getting weird looks from the neighborhood.

He stopped and knocked on the door, a moment after, a girl around at the age of 19 opened the door. She saw Reginald standing there whilst holding her baby, her unexpected child.

Reginald saw the child, his child in the girl's arm.

"Good morning," he started. "I'd like to talk to you about some business if you don't mind."

The girl nodded, "Yes please do, come in." She opened the door wider to let the man in.

Reginald sat down on the chair, as the girl sat in front of him.

"I've heard about a news, you gaving birth without being pregnant? I perhaps?" He started.

"Yes," The young one replied.

"Fascinating."

"Surely you don't want the child, your still in school, I can take of her, or we could form some sort of agreement?" Reginald stated straight to the point.

The teenager was shock, for what she heard, yes perhaps she doesn't want to have the child, she has no one to help her take of it. She thought for a second, and nodded yes.

"In exchange of money," She said.

"How much?" Reginald asked, he pulled a check book out a pen.

"8,000." She said.

Reginald nodded and wrote the amount in the check book, he asked the girls name.

"Y/n Amaris," The girl said, Reginald nodded and wrote the name and amount as what the girl said, signed it and tear it from the book. He gave it to the girl and she put the baby back in the bed.

"Name her Y/n please," Y/n said. Reginald looked at her.

"Expect that, young one," He said, as she picked up the baby and a clip, as she clipped it on the baby's towel. She kissed the baby's forehead and handed her to Reginald.

Reginald smiled at girl and offered his hands out, Y/n shaked his hand and bid farewell to the baby and Reginald aswell.

Around the corner, Reginald heard a news about a local butcher, who died without explaination.....

Hmmmm, something interesting......

A/n: it's a special chapter, I know, I missed you guys as well and seeing people comment, and vote for my stories is motivating me a lot. I've been gone... For a month if I'm not mistaken I'm sorry.

The chapter was short but I'm stretching up a bit, I have classes a 5 day classes and I go home at 7 in the evening, so I can't make time for writing now... But I'm adjusting and I'm back on Wattpad sooo... Don't expect a lot of updates but expect some.

Fun fact: the name Amaris means moon child, and I'm a selenophile I'm addicted to the moon I hope you are too...