Chapter 6 ep 3: Five looks like an alpaca farmer

"Why are we going to the hotel lobby?" Five looked at Y/n.

"You need something new to wear, you look lika an alpaca farmer." The elevator opened and Y/n dragged Five towards the tailor shop.

"Good morning." The shop owner greeted and the girl smiled at him.

"What's your style Hargreeves?" Y/n said while looking at Five up and down.

"You look like a pervert doing that." Five said.

"I know," after a few seconds she snapped her fingers. "Ohh I know something that will fit you very well." She grinned and she looked for the tailor shop owner and asked the man for a white button-up shirt, a black vest, a black tie and black pants.

The shop owner gave Y/n what she asked for and Y/n handed it to Five.

"Go on, try them. They match you perfectly." The boy took it handed Y/n the briefcase and went to the dressing room. Y/n left the two briefcases by the counter and went to look for a belt and a black shoes for the boy. While rummaging through the aisle she saw something and it caught her eye. She grabbed the hairclip and went to the counter to pay.

Soon after Five came out of the dressing room and Y/n handed him the belt and the shoes. "See I told you, it fits you perfectly." Then tapped his cheeks.

She went past the boy and to the changing room to also change.

Y/n came out wearing a black sleeveless crop top, a black jeans and her brown jacket. She was wearing a black converse and her hair was  clipped on a half up and half down style. ( her old clip.)

Five looked at her and smirked. "You look hot." Y/n eyes widened as his words, but she herself simrked.

"Really?" She walked towards Five and pulled closer him by his tie, "Have you seen yourself?" Five gulped and looked at her in the eye. The smirk on Y/n's face did not faltered, perhaps it grew bigger seeing Five like this. She wasn't expecting it. Y/n's face is dangerously close to Five which made the boy a little more nervous. He can basically feel the girls breathe fanning his lips. When Y/n's lips was about to touch Five's, she pulled away the smirk still on her face.

"Lila's waiting." She lets go of the boys tie, picked up a briefcase and exited the store leaving Five shocked and speechless. He stared at the door where the girl left but shake his head off, picked up the other briefcase and left as well.

"Damn you hormones." He cursed under his breath and followed Y/n to the utility room.

He saw Y/n leaning on the door while picking at her nails. She looked up, and saw Five and the girl smirked again.

Five cleared his throat while glaring at Y/n, he stood at the other side of the door and leaned on it.

Sometime later Lila came and the two sighed. "Took you long enough." Five said while he smiled sarcastically.

"Have a kid to take care," Y/n opened the utility room and went in, the two trailing behind her. Lila closed the door as Y/n and Five set the briefcase down.

Five opened one cupboard and started messing with the wire. Y/n walked towards him and peeked over his shoulder, her breathe fanning Five's ear and sendin shivers down his spine. Luckily for him the girl didn't notice it.

Y/n pushed Five out of the way and it made the boy shock and confuse.

"You gotta put this in hear," She said as she fiddled with the wires.

"And this in hear and....." Sparks flew all over the place.

"There you go." She rubbed her hands in a finishing manner and patted Five's back, then walked towards Lila. Lila looked at Y/n with raise eyebrows and Y/n replied with a confuse face.