Chapter 14 ep 8: We're engaged!

The five umbrellas, three sparrows and one Lila we're at the second floor of the hotel obsidian thinking what just happened a few minutes ago.

Nothing but silence filled the room, along with some tension that no one knows how to break and also their unsynchronized heavy breaths from all the running.

They we're all positioned on different spots, some standing and leaning on a pillar, one laying upside down, and the others sitting.

Y/n was standing beside Five her back on the railings. With crossed arms.

"So. . ." Allison broke the silence. "How is that the we're still here, but the whole universe is going down the cosmic shitter?" She said.

"Maybe we're just the last to get flushed." Viktor replied.

"Wasn't talking to you." Allison dismissed him immediately.

"Hey, has anyone seen Klaus?" Luther asked breaking the tension, and also speaking his mind.

Sloane gasped. "Or dad?" She asked in realization,

"They'll be here," Diego reassured.

"Really? Did they. . . Hit traffic?" Ben with his normal sarcasm tone asked.

Y/n took a deep sigh, "Ben can you give me and everyone a favor? Yeah? Can you stop, being an asshole for like a few minutes?"
Y/n said. "Please?" Ben scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Look, people we're alive cause we're special right? We're the only who can save the universe." Ben said ignoring Y/n.

"Uh question?" Allison raised a finger. Ben turned his head immediately to her.

"Yes?"

"Didn't we just try that and failed misserably?" Allison asked with a sarcastic tone.

"So my plan was fucked up?" Y/n asked.

"No, offense to you though. Y/n," Allison said.

"I need to check my IQ, if it's still good." Y/n
mumbled to herself but Five heard it. He shaked his head and pulled Y/n closer to him. He snaked his one arm on the girls waist and leaned down to her ear level. The two tuned out the others conversation, just focusing on each other.

"Your IQ's okay, love. I promise." Five whispered. Y/n sighed and looked at him,

"Your boyfriend's not joking dear." He added.

"Yeah," Y/n nodded and kissed his cheeks. "Thanks."

The two turned around with Five's arm still around Y/n. They saw Diego and Ben fighting and yelling at each other in their own language. Five and Y/n shaked their heads in annoyance towards their own brothers.

"HEY!"

Y/n said, getting everyone's attention. Including the two number twos,(got it?!)

"BOYFRIEND HAS TO SAY SOMETHING," She pointed a finger towards Five.

"You guys done?" Five asked in annoyance, but not before sending Y/n a thankful smile, which the girl give back.

"The universe is disappearing outside, So you can keep rearranging the deck chairs of the titanic if it makes you feel better, but the fact remains that we are too late."

Diego and Ben huffed as they went seperate ways back to their respective positions.

"Five come on," Luther tried to encourage his brother.

"It's over Luther. We failed" Five simply replied.

"Come on Five. It can't be over over," Viktor reasoned.