Chapter 20: Final votes

"I think you can all guess which way I'll be voting." Allison started. Everyone gathered around the lobby of the hotel obsidian.

"We've all been through a lot, we've all lost people..." Allison continued before giving Five a meaningful look. "M- mannequins."

"-but their death have to mean something, which is why I'll be voting to go with dad."

Lila took a few steps down the staircase, "What she said." she whispered to Diego.

"Let's go save the bloody universe!" Lila shouted.

"All right, well since she said yes..." Diego started as he approached the stairs. "I vote stay."

Lila scoffed, "How's that for nice." Diego said.

"You're not being serious." Lila said in disbelief.

"It's his vote, Lila." Allison said. "Klaus?"

"I am with father." Klaus said as he gestured towards the old reggie. Reginald let out a satisfying sigh as he know that he got Klaus on his hook.

"Okay, that's four to one. Viktor?" Allison said.

Viktor looked at Allison before letting out a sigh. "Look, I wanna believe okay? I really do... I just can't shake the feeling that we don't know what we're gonna get ourselves into."

"No, but we know what we've got if we don't. We have to go into this together. Viktor, we're family." Allison stated.

"You just can't keep throwing the word 'family' around." Viktor sighed. "I vote stay."

Allison started to looked a bit annoyed before looking toward Luther and Sloane who were sitting in the steps.

"Uhmm..." Luther started. "Sloane and I talked, and well... we're out."

"Look, we wanna spend whatever time we have left together. Not fighting some guy with a sword... and ringing bells... and stuff... So.."

"Hmm, that even. Four in four out."

"That leaves you two Y/n and Number Five." Reginald said.

Five and Y/n snapped both of their deep thoughts and they both looked up.

"I saw the future..." Five started. "-and it told me to sit this one out. I vote stay. This time we accept our fate." Five ended his speech with a smug smirk.

Everyone looked at Y/n, waiting patiently for her answer.

"Even if I vote that we go, we're still not going. You need everyone of us here, dad. You can't go through the portal without needing everyone." Y/n said.

"As for my vote, I choose stay. I'm done with this shit."

Awkward silence filled the room when Y/n finished.

"You're all pathetic." Allison said in an annoyed tone before walking out.

"Why can't we just go in there just the four of us?" Ben asked in an aggressive tone.

"Like Y/n said, we need everyone. If not, that would mean certain failure. They're must be  seven."

"Children, I can't say I'm happy with this. I see now the blame... falls on me. I failed you when you were young and I failed you now. And in doing so... I have doomed the entire universe."

Reginald started to walk towards a certain direction, "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the courtyard." He looked back one more time. "for waiting the end."

"Idiots..." Ben whispered before walking away as well.

"Was that a real apology?" Viktor asked.

"The man's never apologized for anything in his life." Luther said.

"Yeah, Luther's right. Didn't even gave me a genuine apology when he shouted at me." Y/n said.

"I actually feel bad for him." Diego said sadly.

"Don't worry, it'll pass." Five said.

"So now what?" Sloane asked.

"We wait for the end." Five and Y/n said in unison.

"See you around, it's been... interesting." Five said. "C'mon Y/n." Y/n looked at Five and followed him up the stairs to do whatever they want to do for the rest of their time being.

Everyone started going their separate ways as they wait for the world to end...

A/n: This is a so random update, lol. Well, I'm here to apologize for not updating this book for so long.

I just lose the motivation to do so with a but load of schoolworks at school and everything.

I also did not proofread this, apologies for my mistakes.

I can't promise that I'll post a new chapter ASAP, but you all can be sure as hell I'm going to finish this book.

so, thank you for your patience and for everyone's understating, and I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'LL MAKE THE NEXT LONGER!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!