Avenged

"W-William?" Henry called, the front door to Henry's house was ajar, something was wrong. There was blood splattering the floor and he could hear sobbing coming from the hallway. "Will? William what's wrong? Why is there-" He looked at the man, he was wearing his shirt with nothing else on. Henry's green, plaid shirt was irreversibly stained with blood. William was surrounded in entrails, too small to be an adult's. "William!" Henry shouted, beginning to sob as well. "A-Are you proud? I-I avenged you, r-remember that lady with t-the little girl?" William laughed happily, as if what he had done was something to be proud of. "William, no, you didn't." Henry crouched down, not moving any closer. William smiled widely, lifting up his head to reveal a leash and collar tightly on his neck. "Fuck me, Henry, please." William crawled up to him, sitting on his knees and smiling at him. Henry's breathing quickened as William approached him. Henry debated this. Yes, he did love William, but now, he wasn't so sure if he did. Henry decided quickly. He yanked the leash forwards, forcing and choking William towards him. "I won't go easy on you." Henry said harshly, wrapping the leather around his palm and shortening the leash. William let out noises of pleasure. Was that a moan? Maybe. Henry's free hand went to William's stomach. Only now Henry realized he was impossibly thin. He slid his hand down and started stroking William's cock. "Shh. Don't make noises or I'll stop." Henry said, releasing the leash slightly. William nodded and didn't make any noises after. Henry tightened the leash, even more than earlier. William's eyes rolled backwards at this, he loved Henry, he was finally getting to do this with him. "More, Henry. I want more." William pleaded, saliva dripping on his chin and falling on Henry's chest. Henry scoffed and slid his pants down, revealing an obvious, growing erection. William smiled and sat down, savoring the feeling of it pressing against his hole even in the boxers. "I'm waiting." Henry said, a stone-cold look on his face. William laughed as if he knew what he should be doing all along. "Right, y-yes." William said, pulling down Henry's boxers and marveling at the sight. Henry yanked the leash forwards and shoved William down, feeling his muscles envelope his cock. William screamed in pain and pleasure, but it was cut off by Henry choking him with the collar. "Shut up." He snarled, shoving him backwards. Henry pulled out, only to slam back into William, hitting his prostate dead on. William screamed again, it hurt, but it hurt so good. Henry leaned down and bit William's shoulder, leaving a bruise and red marks. Henry smiled and ran his fingers through William's hair, which was matted with half-dried blood and sweat. William's face was covered in blood and sweat, smeared everywhere. Henry loved William's slutty noises and tight ass, he dug his nails into William's neck, leaving red crescents on each side. [haha the silver eyes Dave reference] William smiled, a thin line as Henry fucked him, he had been dreaming of this, yes, he had a wife, Henry was widowed with his kids, yet, he didn't remember ever loving [___]. Sure, he had kids with her, but that didn't mean he loved her. He had a passion to be with Henry, to be held by him, or kissed, to be loved by him. He loathed if Henry ever said he didn't feel the same way directly. William didn't think he could bear it if he did. Henry hit a specific spot in William, causing him to see stars and all sorts of wonderful things. Henry kissed William, biting his lower lip and drawing more blood. Henry smiled as his hips were thrusting irregularly, he was close. He thrusted on last time before letting out his seed. William grabbed at Henry's back, failing to latch on to his shirt three times before he wrapped his arms around Henry and pulled himself closer. Henry stopped, pulled out, and shoved William off of him. "Now," He paused. "why in fuck's sake did you kill the kid?" Henry asked, slipping his jeans back on and standing up. "The mum disrespected you, degraded you. I couldn't let her get away with it." William said, still below Henry. "For fucks sake, did you walk here nude?" Henry asked. "M-Mhm." William said, smiling.

Yw. Bye.