Stupid car!

"Agh! Stupid car!" Henry punched the steering wheel as the car slowed to a stop. "I told you, you have the money to buy a newer one." William said, leaning back in the ancient car. "I know, I know." Henry said, doing the same and checking his watch. The time on the actual car was always wrong. "When did we say we'd be there?" "Before twelve." "It's eleven-thirty." Henry tried to open his door. It wouldn't budge. "Try yours." The same. "Shit." William groaned and closed his eyes. "At least we're not alone." "Yeah, I guess so." 

Time skip to a few hours later. 

Henry was frantically writing, what was he writing? His thoughts on everything In his conscious mind. William was asleep, he had fallen asleep ages ago. Henry kept glancing at William, making sure he wouldn't wake up to see Henry like this. 

He's amazing! Simply amazing, just looking at him makes me want to melt into his arms. But of course. He would never let me, he'd hate me if I tried. Everyone would. All I can do now is just dream of him holding me, smiling and kissing me, oh how I would love to kiss him. But I'll never be able too. He would just hate me. 

"Henry?" Henry slammed the book shut. "What were you writing?" "Nothing." William reached for the book, concerned. "Will!" "What is it Henry?" William grabbed the book quickly and opened it, taking a sharp intake of breath. "Henry," Henry winced for the yelling. But it never came. Instead, William opened his arms, inviting Henry. Cautiously, Henry crawled over to William, sitting in his lap and leaning into his neck. "Now," William ran his fingers through Henry's hair. "why would you think I would hate you?" William asked, bringing Henry's face up to his. "B-Because," Henry had started to cry. "Y-You, well, You're straight, right? A-And you like [___], right?" "Henry, I don't like her, I'm bisexual, and I prefer guys." William said, smiling a bit. Henry was ecstatic at that. "R-Really?!" "Yeah, Henry." William kissed Henry's cheek and laid him down on his chest. Henry hummed softly and kissed William's neck, repeating it several times all over. "Ah, Henry stop that, it tickles." William said, smiling. Henry just continued, going over his collarbone several times. He kissed under William's ear, earning him a shocked gasp above. "Oh?~" He whispered, smiling. William looked scared. "Don't worry, Will." Henry dropped down to the floorboard and unbuckled William's belt. William smiled and took the belt, binding Henry's wrists with it. Henry looked annoyed. "Go on." William said. Henry struggled to un-zip William's pants. Once he did, William slipped his member out, stroking it slowly. He let got and motioned for Henry to begin. Henry licked the base and trailed his tongue to the tip, leaving a trail of saliva with it. William chuckled, tangling his hands in Henry's hair and letting out several noises of pleasure. Henry bobbed his head, sucking slowly. William pulled his hair upwards sharply, forcing the tip to hit the back of his throat. Henry gagged, that just made William more thirsty for him. "Faster, or harder, either one." William said, pulling and releasing Henry's hair repeatedly. Henry sucked faster, the bobbing of his head more steady and stronger. William's head went back as Henry sucked, moaning his name and praises. William was close, Henry could tell. "Hen," He paused. "Mmph?" "I-I'm close, are y-you sure you wanna?" Henry nodded and sucked. A few minutes later, Henry's face was covered in William's seed. "Oh Henry," He muttered, a wide grin grew on his face. "You look so pretty." He said as he pulled Henry up and kissed all over his face, spreading the semen onto both of their faces. "Will, I don't have any napkins in here." Henry said, chuckling. "And?" William licked Henry's face, swallowing himself and cleaning his face. "Will!" Henry whined playfully. He leaned into William's neck and kissed, snuzzling. [NO NOT SMUGGLING OR SNORTING] "Let's try to sleep, yeah?" William said, hugging Henry and tangling his fingers in Henry's hair again. "Mhm." Henry said. 

And they drifted off to sleep. 

A/N This is a request from a follower of mine, yw for doing it and getting it out so soon! Bye!